Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Tales Runner (Korean)(Thai)(China)(japan)

Tales Runner (Korean)(Thai)(China)(japan)

Nov 8, 2008 10:55 am
Anyone know how to register or have pics showing how i am suppose to get into the Korean, Thai, Chinese, Or japanese Tales Runner? please help. i want to try it out.

Doesnt matter which one just any of the Tales Runner that isnt the english one. i want to see.
This post has been modified on Nov 08 , 2008 10:57:35 AM by   Ganzx.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 11, 2008 12:04 am
Well. I believe the Global one will coming. So I will wait for the global server

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 11, 2008 12:45 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daimon_hunter
    Well. I believe the Global one will coming. So I will wait for the global server

Daimon I think he don't want the international server. I think he want to see how to register in Tales Runner in different language (other than english).

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
    Nov 11, 2008 1:44 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ganzx
    Anyone know how to register or have pics showing how i am suppose to get into the Korean, Thai, Chinese, Or japanese Tales Runner? please help. i want to try it out.

Doesnt matter which one just any of the Tales Runner that isnt the english one. i want to see.
    This post has been modified on Nov 08 , 2008 10:57:35 AM by   Ganzx.[/SI ...

Why would you want the non english version of Tales Runner? You understand english fine, as i can see from your post, so it would be no problem for you to play the english version.

Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am

Nov 13, 2008 12:47 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zebra

What's with that post???

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
    Dec 24, 2008 6:42 pm
    I don't know how to play

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 24, 2008 8:50 pm
      Its out m8 , global is out i think
      link to the website: http://talesrunner.gpotato.com/

Went out on october 19th , have fun!

If you guys need help with the support please post on tales runner section , i may help , i was helpful on the official tales runner forum

Signature

Aug 24, 2009 8:13 am
      omfg he wanted to know how to go on diff LIK KOREAN NOT WAIT FOR ENGLISH YALL ARE THICKOS FFS

Sep 1, 2009 11:14 pm
      What's the difference between the Korean and English servers? Hopefully KA has the higher rate.

Sep 16, 2009 5:55 pm
      you gotta go to tales runna .co i donts kno hot tow dow itz

Sep 26, 2009 9:13 am
      Ummmm if guys never realized this but those other servers are older making it that they have newer content so im guessing he wants to see the new stuff. Why do you think so many people want to play Gem Fighter???/ hmmm? ever thought of that. Next time think before you act. Dont think that a game that looks like anime is made by the english server... ummm NO most gmes are borrowed from Korean games(not the idea) the game. So berfore u act realize some people are more interested in games and want to play that games roots knowing that the roots have better experience

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am
        I am playing Tales Runner from Europe, the English one, not sure is that one you are looking for.

Signature

Sep 30, 2009 9:05 pm
        Sorry I can't help you regarding that I am not interested in different languages that I can't understand..

But I am currently playing tale runner at gpotato..

Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am
        i know why he/she want korean server.. in GPOTATO .. there are not new chars like .. Kai,ocean .. and there is GP ... i hate to pay for game.. in Korean TR everythings is whit GP not whit TR .. i downloaded the KR TR .. patched automaticaly from the client .. and it says .. START INFO DONT FOUND <<< what the hell that means .. ?? i want to play KR TR .. plz if someone can answer me THNXXX

Feb 2, 2010 9:01 am

Mar 9, 2010 8:45 pm
        i dun Understand how to register Talesrunner KOREA

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Apr 9, 2010 10:05 pm
          aiya

Jun 5, 2010 12:53 pm

Quick Reply:Tales Runner (Korean)(Thai)(China)(japan)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »