Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Ragnarok Online 2 Registration are up

Ragnarok Online 2 Registration are up

Dec 15, 2006 2:27 am
You will need a proxy and I don't know how to do it =( anyways here goes the info.

visit
www.ragnarok2.co.kr

Need to use proxy to sign up =(

NOTE:Everyone who signs up and don't get in Close beta phase 1 get guaranteed entry in closed beta phase

I need an account =(

12 - 15 - 06

Heres the korean text (url):

http://www.ggemguide.com/news_view.htm?uid=10691

---- translation of it not perfect.

Expectation work of highest MMORPG that the Republic of Korea was passed and the all parts of the world game players waited for and 'Racnaroconrain 2' are finally open to the public.

A global, online game is corporate �Gravity..representative..all parts of the world..country..advance..legitimate..follow..work. .1..public..indication..example..service..December ..execute..clarify.

The tester that participates in the service of non-public indication example of 'Racnaroconrain 2' is recruited from today to December 21 to this for seven days. The recruitment number of men is 2,000 total people, and users who wish participation only have to apply on 'Racnaroconrain 2' official homepage. As for right or wrong of the tester winning, it is scheduled to announce through the homepage on December 26.

The gravity prepared a close beta test applicant and this participant and an abundant event was prepared with the object. The traveling abroad commodity volume such as Japan, Thailand, and Taiwan is presented through lot if it accomplishes more than seven levels the first in the CBT participant, 91 total people are selected if the game impressions and the idea are put on the event bulletin board in the homepage until the 31st, and PMP and the present of the dining out commodity volume etc. are provided. Moreover, the sphere of the CBT winning of character goods and 2 is scheduled to be offered for the applicant who did not hit the tester this time regrettably.

On the other hand..world..only..ocean..state..business..make..a chievement..recently..3 years in a row..export..game..world..accumulation..member..nu mber..too much..various..record..set up..follow..work..gravity..last..incline..develop. .work.

The maximum feature is to be able to have the Caractarcostomaigeng ability maximized bravely sloughing off old skin by the character that is the cave-in to the frame that grows up stepping on set regulations and the procedure with MMORPG at the scenario center that establishes the character and the above all community in the maximum strong point.

Moreover, 'Racnaroconrain 2' can experience the game play that satisfies the eye for the supplementation matter to have embodied new game systems of arms growth system that has not been tried and a free job change system, etc. up to now though it strengthens as the following work by developing the merit of the former work in Tsmasa. It composed, entering was improved, and a new user was made to adjust easily as various at the same time history, background stories it, and existing ..scenario.. more deeply.

Original writer..writer..original picture..animation..cowboy..bebop..game..navigatio n..age..theme song..make..worldwide..composer..core..developer.. rain..lead..studio..Mercury..strong..production..c ombine..game..perfection..improve..devote one's energies.Therefore, 'Racnaroconrain 2' is the highest expectation work in the place by which five overseas countries such as Japan have already been concluded with MOU before opening of the game to the public to have received not only the country but also the world game players' expectations from oneself.

Meanwhile, representative Grabitiruilyang ..".. : ..coming finally do the face showing the game user everywhere in showing a lot of concerns that are and expectations to 'Racnaroconrain 2'.. .."... "Only the function's change like the participation of various characters, systems, real graphic, and a tightfisted story and famous artists etc. new being tried and being strengthened ask for continued concern and love with the former work in the future because other happiness is sure to be told again and to raise it by it. "Impressions were clarified.        
This post has been modified on2006-12-15-02:29:04by  Tray!        
This post has been modified on2006-12-15-02:29:22by  Tray!        
This post has been modified on2006-12-15-02:29:41by  Tray!

Return to the list

Signature

A new battle is coming. Are you ready?

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 15, 2006 4:08 am
Thanks for sharing the info with us,those who are interested can grab the chance!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2006 4:12 am
    Nice find, I might sign up because I have been waiting for this game for a while.

Signature

MMOSite Super-Duper Moderator

My Interview :)!!
    Dec 15, 2006 5:44 am
    I wish I could read Korean.If so I can play alot of cool games.

Signature

Dec 15, 2006 7:12 am
    Thank you for sharing.
    Anyone knows how to sign up ?

Signature

Thanks Xael, Love won't ever forget you.

Interview with Loveforever :

-- > Click here to view < --

Dec 15, 2006 8:31 am
    SUN online has a guide on registering for their game.I guess they are pretty much the same with those KSSN and stuffs.You can check those ^^

Signature

Dec 15, 2006 9:42 am
    woot really?

cant w8

Signature

(__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2006 9:54 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted byTrademark
      SUN online has a guide on registering for their game.I guess they are pretty much the same with those KSSN and stuffs.You can check those ^^

Yep, or if you've already registered a korean yahoo account, can just use that.

Signature

Dec 15, 2006 5:12 pm
      Thx pretty useful stuff

Signature

Dec 15, 2006 5:27 pm
      can anyone translate us a guide?

ive try vista but nothing work .;P

Signature

I AM THE BIG SHOT .^_^ I DARE YOU TO STEAL MY THUNDER!

Listen to MY music Station Click Here

Check out my Blog!: Click Here
      Become Member!
      Dec 15, 2006 5:53 pm
      oh, I'm waiting for this game too, thx for sharing.
      Wish I could enter too

Signature

MSN & Email - staff@gamedp.com
      Dec 15, 2006 7:03 pm
      Lainey or Ryobu might be able to help us out :D

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2006 8:47 pm
        to use proxy for ie

go to ....
        ok im on a friends computer andhe has i.e.7 and im

not familiar withit LOL

well goto internet options and goto proxy

when int he proxybox put the username:password@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx being the address
        put the port in it and walla!

im currently reinstalling windows on my computer right beside me so sorry I couldnt do step by step.

thx for the info btw meng.

Dec 15, 2006 8:50 pm
        ahh ok with a bit more looking around lol i found it for Ie.7 its basically the same I see,

go to tools > internet options > connections > lan settings > check use proxy settings and follow the above post

Dec 15, 2006 8:50 pm
        You still need a proxy server ^^.I uses another program usually.

Signature

Dec 15, 2006 8:53 pm
        ok now if i can just find the registration button...

Dec 15, 2006 8:53 pm
        oh? you cant just put the proxy number in?

oh ok nvm what I just said I see what you mean now

I was already referring that if the person had already

obtained a server, like the ones on sun forum
        This post has been modified on2006-12-15-20:57:29by  Kazd!

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2006 9:09 pm
          ok maybe im blind but i keep going to the teaser,

am i missing something?

Dec 16, 2006 3:22 am
          You need to go here to register.

http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/userzone/CBT_Join/J02.asp

I tried but I get an error after I fill in all the information and press ok. I'll try using a proxy client. If anyone can put up a guide I'd be eternally grateful. I used the SUN one but some things are different.        
          This post has been modified on2006-12-16-03:24:39by  Quon!

Dec 16, 2006 5:46 am
          ok time to call my korean friend hehe ^^

Signature

Don’t waste your new tears for the old sorrow, there will be new ones tomorrow.

Quick Reply:Ragnarok Online 2 Registration are up

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »