Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion [New] Introduce Yourself To Mmosite!!! Also A Problem Help Page

[New] Introduce Yourself To Mmosite!!! Also A Problem Help Page

Dec 8, 2006 2:20 pm
Hello,
This is the Offical "Introduce" yourself thread.

Rules:
No Cybering
No Spamming
No Advertising olo0t.c0m
No Posting Thread's From other site's (we don't care)

Hello, My name is Tylar, you can just call me "Ace"
This is the Offical,and new introduce yourself.
Have fun, meet some new friends. Post pictures of yourself.
me and mmosite forum mod's and admin's welcome you.

Follow the Rules, and we will get along just fine.
P.S Any olo0t.c0m I will be pissed, so please stay off that.

Sincerly,
~forum@mmosite team

If you have any personal questions about myself I will glady answer them, and they will go down here.

Also the rules for the three game, is ONLY three word's.
Inappropriate word's are fine, just don't go crazy.

Personal Questions:
Q:
A:
Help Questions:   
Q:
A:
I will directly copy it as it is.   
This post has been modified on2006-12-08-14:24:21by  Ace21!        
This post has been modified on2006-12-08-14:24:59by  Ace21!

Return to the list

Signature

Click here! To roll me a joint!
Stoner's live, Stoner's Die. Fuck the World, let's get high. Pot's a plant, It grow's in the ground. If god didn't like it, it woudn't be around. So drink 151 and smoke a bowl. So party hard and rock n roll. To all you prep's who think your cool. Fuck you bitch's. Stoners Rule.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 8, 2006 2:26 pm
Hi my name is Adam ... best to just call me Adam. =D
International Business and Finance double major at SFASU in east texas (its a shit hole).
I am pretty new to the online game world. I am very amazed at what South Korea has done in such a short period of time.

I don't like olo0t.com and that f'ker who spams the forum making me think people have replied to my threads. I say we find out where he lives and mug him. ;)

I currently am alpha testing Voyage Century. I play Saga of Ryzom as it goes through its financial hardships. I also play WoW and I am new to WoW. I stayed away from for as long as I could but I have finally given in to it.

In my spare time ... which I dont have any ... I try to do freelance webdesign. I would be willing to help with mmosite.com if it is needed.

That's about it .... the end.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2006 2:29 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted byroninrun
    Hi my name is Adam ... best to just call me Adam. =D
    International Business and Finance double major at SFASU in east texas (its a shit hole).
    I am pretty new to the online game world. I am very amazed at what South Korea has done in such a short period of time.

I don't like olo0t.com and that f'ker who spams the forum making me think people have replied to my threads. I say we find out where he lives and mug him. ;)

I currently am alpha testing Voyage Century. I play Saga of Ryzom as it goe ...
    Hello And Welcome, Happy to have somone that has the same thing's in common, yah let's mug em.:D IF anybody has The Spammers ALL the spammers name i will ban them all, hopefull and tell the FIP
    This post has been modified on2006-12-08-14:33:10by  Ace21!

Signature

Stoner's live, Stoner's Die. Fuck the World, let's get high. Pot's a plant, It grow's in the ground. If god didn't like it, it woudn't be around. So drink 151 and smoke a bowl. So party hard and rock n roll. To all you prep's who think your cool. Fuck you bitch's. Stoners Rule.
    Dec 8, 2006 2:43 pm
    I am MMOCrazy :). Been here for a while, although lately it is been hard to find time to get on since I am so busy
    Currently playing Lineage 2 (well actually I really shouldn't say that because I haven't had time to play L2 for the past week !!!!).

Signature

MMOSite Super-Duper Moderator

My Interview :)!!
    Dec 8, 2006 2:44 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted byMMOCrazy
    I am MMOCrazy :). Been here for a while, although lately it is been hard to find time to get on since I am so busy
    Currently playing Lineage 2 (well actually I really shouldn't say that because I haven't had time to play L2 for the past week !!! ...
    hehe HEY MMO XD, Finally somone is talking to me, this WHOLE forum's have been so boring.

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 2:46 pm
    Hello :) Iam Nick. My nick is Deacon ( love to say that! )
    Iam a MMORPG gamer i played almost each MMORPG their is... I'm currently playing Silkroad love that game! :)

Iam 18 years, live in the Netherlands. My hobbys are Soccer i love that so much. Most of my other time is spend by School and my girlfriend. And ofcourse gaming.

Thats about it, want to know more. Feel free to ask!

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 2:47 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted byDeacon
    Hello :) Iam Nick. My nick is Deacon ( love to say that! )
    Iam a MMORPG gamer i played almost each MMORPG their is... I'm currently playing Silkroad love that game! :)

Iam 18 years, live in the Netherlands. My hobbys are Soccer i love that so much. Most of my other time is spend by School and my girlfriend. And ofcourse gaming.

Thats about it, want to know more. Feel free to a ...
    hey Nick, sorry about earlier.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2006 2:48 pm
      My name is Adrian,18 years old from Malaysia.

Im currently playing 9Dragons and my hobbies hmmmm Games,Girls,Food :D

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 2:48 pm
      Food, and girl's are fine. WHY IS EVERYON TALKING ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 2:55 pm
      :
      Originally Posted byAce21
      hey Nick, sorry about earli ...

Its oke mate :) Forgiven and forgotten :)        
      This post has been modified on2006-12-08-14:55:57by  Deacon!

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 2:59 pm
      ok, so what's up.

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 3:02 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted byAce21
      ok, so what's up.

Well, we just celebrated here @ my house a dutch kind of Christmas called "Sinterklaas" Got a lot of presents :D And gonna sleep now, my gf is sleeping next to me and is getting annoyed by my typing, so im gonna sleep 2 :) Good night mate!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2006 3:03 pm
        Good night. ;D have fun. I'm off also

Signature

Dec 8, 2006 5:21 pm
        Okay might aswell join the fun.
        I am HiddenOne also Corey
        I am a MMOsite.com Offical game reviewer and GroupII Review Team Leader, my hobbies include writting, playing mmo's and chatting with friends.

Currently playing both Voyage and 9Dragons waiting for 2moons.  There are pics of me all over this site hehe.  Nice to meet you all and I am also willing to answer any questions.

Signature

Positions: MMOSite Supporter [Contest, Mod forums, etc...]
        Job Here: To annoy Daimon/Myven
        Dec 8, 2006 10:03 pm
        Yoh! my name is Jiang(just forget it haha its chinese hard to remember) just call me straw
        i being playing MMORPG since i was 11 roflmao runescape, and then never quit mmorpgs always trying new ones and always getting addicted and then got side tracked from study >.< final year this year so im trying to restrict myself... not working very well as you can see im still here posting lol
        wasnt really into forum until this year when me and my friend made a forum for our school friends then i came to fell inlove with forum xD, and right now mmosite's been my home, (its okay i will pay rent by posting)
        another thing i love is watching anime, though a good anime is hard to come to, but i found one thats really good called "one piece" ONE PIECE FTW!! @@

currently testing: Huang yi Quan Xia Zhuan, 9dragons, Voyage, Cabal and waiting for dance and 2moon to come out

Signature

Don’t waste your new tears for the old sorrow, there will be new ones tomorrow.
        Dec 9, 2006 5:03 am
        Straw mind pming me the link where u can get all thje episods of One Piece? XD

Signature

Dec 9, 2006 4:04 pm
        this guy has a good fourm i like it  lol
        i play games like
        maplestory use name is evilhuntercl, starcraft my use is jarrettjar,age of empires 3 my user is jarrettjar, puzzle pirates use is jarrettjar, thang global user is jarrettjar, habbo hotel user jarrettjar, runescape jarrettjar, knight online,tibia,warcraft 3 region of chaos jarrettjar,gaia online, jarrettjar, club penguin jarrus,dugeons & dragons online jarrettjar, star wars galixies, this is how you contact me in all these games and have fun guys peace

This post has been modified on2006-12-09-16:06:35by  jareater!

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 9, 2006 4:10 pm
          Well I will Introduce myself too ^^...

I am Daley, you say it like [deelie] ( I know weird name ).
          I live in Holland and I'm 15 years old
          10 march I get 16 .
          I play MMO's for a long time, I think I began with WoW when I was like 12 (it was on private server though).
          At the moment I play the next games:

MU Online
          Just started Audition
          WoW (Gotta pay first ^^)
          Lineage (I think upcomming for me)

If you want to contact me:

Xfire=Mesarahis
          MSN=mr.d@live.nl

When you add me, tell me who you are or get deleted .

Also I got my name Mesarahis when I was choosing a name for my character of WoW.
          I didn't knew one so I did "random" and I saw this name and I choosed it and now it is my Gamename. .

Mesarahis

Dec 11, 2006 3:17 am
          Quote:
          Originally Posted byTrademark
          Straw mind pming me the link where u can get all thje episods of One Piece? XD

http://xdcc.discoveryhosting.nl/tracker/
          that site has up to the latest english sub... you have to use bit torrent to download it ^^ enjoy i loved it, but im up to the latest eps and its taking a long time for the new ones to come out =/

Signature

Don’t waste your new tears for the old sorrow, there will be new ones tomorrow.
          Dec 11, 2006 2:57 pm
          Well, Hello.

Signature

Quick Reply:[New] Introduce Yourself To Mmosite!!! Also A Problem Help Page

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »