Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Event Lounge MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

Jun 4, 2016 11:28 am
Happy Anniversary MMOSite, i followed all of the blade and soul news from this site for years. And finally when it released in NA, i already had lost interest. And Black Desert too, waited so long for NA release and finally tried to play BAAAM!! ipblocked my country. Well it was not happy moment, that i apologize. And at last my birthday is November 11 :D

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 4, 2016 12:36 pm
because of mmosite i was able to get beta keys that were already over other website thanks :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 4, 2016 1:21 pm
    Congrats with 11th odd  anniversary MMOsite. this 2 sections are the best, MMOsite morning call weekly cosplay and  game news section nuff said.

Jun 4, 2016 2:27 pm
    when you reach GOLD for the first time in league of legends

Jun 4, 2016 4:44 pm
    congratulations on 11th anniversary.

Jun 4, 2016 5:52 pm
    My best moment was when I found the site 6 years ago~

Jun 4, 2016 5:56 pm
    Best News? Probably when they released a news regarding the release of Ragnarok 2 but then hype then re-release again.
    Second news? Cabal 2 development and release.

Experience.. In the past Im on grinding and farming, Ragnarok, Perfect World and Weapons of War but right now Im on playing through STEAM - DOTA 2. Sometimes I also play Special Force or any shooting MMO probably counter strike was my first followed by CrossFire.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 4, 2016 7:59 pm
      Congratulation to MMOsite, although, I only remained a few minutes or hours here just from reading tutorials on how to get into a foreign restricted game or cosplays

Jun 5, 2016 4:58 am
      Congratulations MMOsite :)
      I've been checking up for basically every fact about the games I was exited in for about 5 years now. I'm really happy to have you.;3

My personal best moment was the release of tree of savior so far. :)

Jun 5, 2016 9:17 am
      Well im New so i havent much To day but : i already love you thx for some diamonds in LoA: für Raiders . :)

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Jun 5, 2016 9:18 am
      Gold!!!!

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Jun 5, 2016 11:02 am

Thanks

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 5, 2016 1:16 pm
        Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite , the best update website for new Game online and Phone Game , keep more up to date the best website i ever visit for search info abaout GAME

Jun 5, 2016 2:17 pm
        sorry for the spam

Jun 5, 2016 3:45 pm
        Happy 11th anniversary though i wasn't here for the first 2 years

Jun 5, 2016 4:00 pm
        Happy 11th to all :)

Jun 5, 2016 6:24 pm
        congrats mmosite

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 5, 2016 7:30 pm
          Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite that you bring joy and happiness to all gamers with gifts and cbt key to test your fans MMOsite us first thanks go ahead and meet more years and supporting gamers ^_^

Jun 5, 2016 7:59 pm
          i wanna thank you MMOsite for being a part of my gaming life bec i always come here when i want to know which game should i play and thx for CB keys it really always make me happy
          actually i'm not a big fan of writing comments and this sort of stuff but u deserve it MMOsite .. Happy 11th anniversary

Jun 5, 2016 10:02 pm
          MMOSite has always been a great sources of freebies for gamers. Thank you so much.

Quick Reply:MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »