Jun 2, 2016 3:00 pm
remember when LOL just came out and got my beta key thanks to MMOsite thank ^^

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 2, 2016 4:24 pm
congrats mmosite 2016!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 2, 2016 8:07 pm

My best moment in mmosite is hard because there were so many like my first post the time i recruit for my clan in albion the best right now i think it would be the tree of savior key i get was awesome i jump all happy it was awesome!! :)

Thanks MMOSITE for all the good times i have and the new ones to come and happy 11th year anniversary!!!

Jun 2, 2016 11:49 pm

In terms of MMOsite memories for some past year:

I came across of MMOsite thorough browsing certain guide of the game. MMOsite brought me in the MMO world upon which I remember MMOsite introduces me to Fly For Fun(Flyff) upon which was my very first game got hooked in. I also remember alot of keys giveaway I got in MMOsite and I forgot all of them .

Memories of playing game in the past 11 years?

I been playing browser game and MMO game quite some more 11 years. I remember my very first game browser I played even until now for relaxation purposes is NEOPETS. My very first client game would be Fairyland Online upon which it teaches me the word farm and grind. Pirate King Online teaches me one thing, when you have some
    $$$ youll survive in the game. Did I survive? Yes, If you had play the game during their 1st Christmas event by farming it then you had survive the game for quite time and also earn some bucks...That game teaches me to sell some items to other people for money. R.O.S.E online was my at most in the list but too bad the game didnt continued to update their world. One of the promising game yet wasnt developed much. RF online, bug and bug everywhere just like Ragnarok Online it started as promising game but as game progresses and alot of people got hooked on it, hacks were everywhere. Audition online for was sort of a dating online for players during that time quite bad the game got hacked and ended bad. Ran Online...I played but later on I choose the private server why? update of game publisher was very slow. Its quite alot memories right now Im playing of course DOTA 2 in Steam...League of Angels 2 for browser and for android Clash of Clans...

Happy Anniversary MMOsite....More more years to come....

Jun 3, 2016 12:22 am
    Best moment is when I got promoted to Super Moderator xD I think I was one of the fastest if not, the fastest to get there. Got a trophy that year too.

Signature

Jun 3, 2016 12:57 am
    Congrats MMOSITE!! my best comment in years

Jun 3, 2016 5:10 am
    nice

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 3, 2016 5:18 am
      fadf

Jun 3, 2016 5:19 am
      Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite.

Jun 3, 2016 6:05 am
      You doing good job guys. Congrats  :D

Jun 3, 2016 8:50 am
      I'm with MMOSite more than 3 years, and I can say that is an amazing game website, that give us all the news of every new game. It always keep us informed and your job is really amazing, congratulations for more one year!

Jun 3, 2016 9:35 am
      Congratulation! 11 years is something to be proud of as for my best is always learning more and knowing more games i can get my hands on, one of the main reason i follow you guys @facebook i think ive been a longer follower their than being a member in the main site hmm.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 3, 2016 9:37 am

GZ

Jun 3, 2016 3:31 pm
        Congratz! happy 11 anniv!!

Jun 3, 2016 4:09 pm
        Congrats with 11th year anniversary MMOsite

Jun 3, 2016 9:45 pm
        Congrats with 11th year anniversary MMOsite

Jun 4, 2016 2:05 am
        happy 11th anniversary mmosite

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 4, 2016 7:15 am
          Congratulation MMOsite for reaching 11 and also thank you for all the best news and update you give us daily from our favorite games and also thank you for giving us this awesome giveaway :)!

Jun 4, 2016 7:52 am
          Happy Anniversary MMOSITE.

Jun 4, 2016 8:05 am
          Congrats MMOsite

Quick Reply:MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »