Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Event Lounge MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

May 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Event Home Page

Greetings, dear MMOsiters! First of all, thank you for your strong support and accompany for 11 years. With your continuous support, we hope to achieve more goals and continue a healthy and smooth development. In order to celebrate our 11th anniversary, we’ve prepared many events to share our happiness. One of our exciting plans is the post-build events in Forum.

>>>>>Event Rules: Post your best moment with MMOsite or anything related to digit 11 in the form of words, picture or meme on our thread;

Tips for your post:
• The best news, key or anything that MMOsite has given you in the past 11 years;
• Memories you have of playing a game in the past 11 years;
• Create a piece of fan-art, drawing the story between you and MMOsite;
• Create a meme to express the best love to MMOsite;
Keep it positive and fun!

>>>>>Each 10th comment will get our MMO Gold;

>>>>>Three lucky participants will be randomly selected to win the extra rewards below.

MMOsite reserves the rights to the final explanation of the events.

Event Home Page: http://feature.mmosite.com/11anniversary/

[ The post was edited by hamanda at Jun 2, 2016 3:16 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 1, 2016 1:34 am
Well, I'm not sure if I'm first but might as well.

Let's see in the past 11 years mmosite has been around. I have kept up with the site since 2009 and it has been interesting to see how the games have all changed. Thanks for all the updates. Been on other mmosites prior to this one but for some odd reason. I keep coming back to this site. HAHAHA.

Anyways, Congrats with the 11th year.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 1, 2016 2:58 am

Congrats with 11th odd  anniversary MMOsite. this 2 sections are the best, MMOsite morning call weekly cosplay and  game news section nuff said.

Jun 1, 2016 5:12 am
    I think one of my moments on writing on the site is when I wrote up on Dragon knight online, for the life of me I couldn't understand how exactly so many people viewed it and all the comments on it, mostly due to the fact that it wasn't any major game at all, the game shutdown for the developers to "rework" it and then that never happened anyway lol

Jun 1, 2016 6:37 am
    I'm going to post both my favorite moment and a meme, lol. The meme is a little mean, but I still love MMOSite regardless :)

Favorite Moment:
    My favorite MMOSite moment was when I was able to participate in the Open House for Aura Kingdom, getting a sneak preview of the game before it even entered into Beta. This was a fabulous opportunity because it allowed me to work with Aeria Games and opened the doors to producing a Podcast for Aura Kingdom named State of the Kingdom. This podcast had one of Aura Kingdom's GMs as my co-host, and every week we would have a panel of random but experienced Aura Kingdom players from the community. It was an absolutely incredible experience, all because MMOSite put its trust in me.

My Meme:

Jun 1, 2016 7:55 am
    I guess it's safe to say my best moment would be when I first joined MMOSite, it has been many years of fun being the mod of this site :)

Jun 1, 2016 8:36 am
    when i first joined mmosite back in 2010 i did not understand nothing but in 2012 i understood everything so everyday i come to the site it was fun so my best memory start from 2012 still now

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 1, 2016 12:00 pm

Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite that you bring joy and happiness to all gamers with gifts and cbt key to test your fans MMOsite us first thanks go ahead and meet more years and supporting gamers: D

Jun 1, 2016 12:08 pm
      I joined in 2011 and MMOsite has always been there for me. I didn't leave much of a mark but I truly valued the time I spent here.

My M4A1 In Crossfire
      My Ak in Ghost Recon
      and finally my Jhin In league are the exception. They left their marks on the battlefield.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
      Jun 1, 2016 9:16 pm
      Well for me it would be the freebies. hahahaha.

Jun 2, 2016 2:29 am
      Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite. I love MMOs.

Jun 2, 2016 4:02 am
      Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite hdadnhowuiqhdoiqhwoqiejhwoqiehwqoiehwqoehqwoieh

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 2, 2016 7:34 am
        Happy 11th anniversary MMOsite that you bring joy and happiness to all gamers with gifts and cbt key to test your fans MMOsite us first thanks go ahead and meet more years and supporting gamers: D

Jun 2, 2016 7:36 am
        happy anniversary , since 2008 was always lookin new mmos at this site

Jun 2, 2016 7:50 am
        Happy anniversary guys, love your site, keep up the good work !!

Jun 2, 2016 8:13 am
        blee :P

Jun 2, 2016 9:54 am
        This is my best moment

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 2, 2016 12:28 pm
          Congrats with the 11th year MMOS.

Jun 2, 2016 12:53 pm
          Congrats with 11th year anniversary MMOsite

Jun 2, 2016 1:58 pm
          Thanks to MMOsite i was able to test Tree of Savior out and had a blast! Thanks!

Quick Reply:MMOsite 11th Anniversary Forum Event

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »