Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Event Lounge MMOsite 10th Anniversary Celebration Is Now Live!

MMOsite 10th Anniversary Celebration Is Now Live!

Jun 16, 2015 11:09 pm
Hello to all MMOsiters, June 17th is MMOsite's 10th Anniversary! It’s hard to believe how quickly the time has passed. During the past decade MMOsite has made lots of friends and has had the pleasure of experiencing all of the exciting developments, changes and innovations in the gaming world with you. We are so happy and excited to announce our 10th anniversary celebration is now on!  No more waiting, head for our celebration page>>>

We would love to invite all of our members, gamers, game developers and publishers to join us in this celebration and share our happiness! Thank you so much for all of your committed and continued support. You are the reason we work so hard and always strive to improve here at MMOsite.

How to participate:

You need to have a MMOsite account then you can enjoy any of our events! We want to welcome all of our old friends and lots of new ones, too! Celebration Entrance>>>

Event Period:

1.  Events will begin on June 17th, 2015(12:00 A.M. PST).
2.  The end date for all events will be June 30th 2015(11:59 P.M. PST).
3.  Winners will be announced a week after the events close.

Event Highlight:

1. View our Milestones (MMO Gold Reward) >>>GO

2. Your Story with MMOsite (MMO Gold Reward) >>>GO

3. Leave your Congratulations or Birthday Wishes for MMOsite! (MMO Gold Reward)  >>>GO

4. Giveaways for hot games  >>>GO

5. Celebration Events: Fan-art contest, Post-build contest, Mini-game  >>>GO
Lucky participatients will get the amazing prizes sponsored by Mionx and Maximum PC below!

Mionix AVIOR 8200           Mionix SARGAS 400          Mionix NAOS 3200            Mionix Sargas 320

6. Lucky Wheel >>>GO

Prize Details and Winner Contact Info.

Special Thanks:

[ The post was edited by chanelluo at Jun 22, 2015 7:09 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 21, 2015 9:10 am
How Claim My Prize

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 21, 2015 10:43 am
    How Claim My Prize plzzz

Jun 22, 2015 9:10 pm
    The mmosite story is actually a pretty nice feature. It just reminds me how far I came when I first started with this site. Oh man lucky wheel has got me pretty tempted but I just gotta resist the urge to roll.

Congrats on those who won prizes!

Signature

Trying to rank up!

Quick Reply:MMOsite 10th Anniversary Celebration Is Now Live!

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »