2500 6000 6000
80 -5(if you have) 150
40 200 70
15 35 25
2 -1 12

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 27, 2010 8:50 am
a permanent daily rewards function, everyday we get to spin a roulette and there will be prizes like 5coins and 1mmogold and maybe 10 forumpoints, stuffs like that.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 12, 2010 12:11 pm
    ability to do 5 quests a day and try and work with playspan more :D i love those guys

May 24, 2010 9:37 am
    a lottery for active forum users and tickets sold 3gold per entry,but only 1 ticket is allowed for 1 account.so the raffle maybe once a week or twice a month.
    (must have at least 5posts in forums)

so it's d lucky 3:
    1st prize:50% of d  amount/gold may earn.
    2nd:30%
    3rd:20%

only for active forum users.

This post has been modified on May 24 , 2010 09:38:59 AM by   wakwak22.

May 26, 2010 6:42 pm
    maybe you could try and make a mmorpg game with mmosite signature, to help further promote its growt

Jun 27, 2010 1:48 pm
    ehhh.....anyway if this event is ended :) ii dont really need those coins... my sugestion is to have a admin/ mod for each country, ready to help out players wich can't speek verry well english, and ii sugest a chat,,, a mIRC or something like that, wich to be online 24/7 ... and there anytime to be at least a mod/admin, ready to help out players, with their problems, that would help mmosite community to find faster those spammer, gold seller and other things bad for this community, and also would be  more awesome if would be a chat for every game, where you can say if you need any help, and being able to get a fast answer even from a player, and also a general discussion chat. Hope this is usseful :)
    This post has been modified on Jun 27 , 2010 01:49:32 PM by   stelian.

Signature

Jun 28, 2010 5:36 am
    My idea is kind of like what Rakuza said except instead of posts how about answers? Who ever can give the most answers and have those answers chosen as the best(they have to have at least 1 answer chosen as the best to qualify) wins the contest

Signature

Click here! To roll me a joint!
    Stoner's live, Stoner's Die. Fuck the World, let's get high. Pot's a plant, It grow's in the ground. If god didn't like it, it woudn't be around. So drink 151 and smoke a bowl. So party hard and rock n roll. To all you prep's who think your cool. Fuck you bitch's. Stoners Rule.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm
      giveaway

Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm
      i lose this event...

Jul 23, 2010 2:25 am
      How about creating a MMOsite character? for example, people will submit an artwork of what they think MMOsite would look like if it was a person/character/cartoon ;D i would love to draw MMOsite as a person teeheehee :P and the character would be called MMOsite. Also, we would give a brief summary of how the character is, example, MMOsite is a girl who loves to collect data from games LOL :P just my opinion hehe

Aug 7, 2010 10:21 pm
      You should have a drawing contest where MMOsiters will draw fan art from their favorite games.

Signature

Lost Saga Forum Moderator
      Eden Eternal Moderator
      My website: http://www.lifeiswar.net
      My Blog
      My Youtube Channel
      Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm
      how about find  bug or major glitch on the game that affiliate with mmo site?

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 10, 2010 5:17 am
        i havent seen any contest relating to aeria games like collaborating with them and giving an item for any of their game or giving aeria points?

Signature

Nov 25, 2010 2:24 am
        This site is the best site ever i,m verry Happy To found this site all nice games are on this site and great events
        Nice support GO GO GO MMO Make more good events

I LOVE THIS SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 25, 2010 3:26 am
        An Event like see who post the fastest? It's like a moderator does a Thread and makes a post like "Who ever post under this post wins". And the fastest guy to post under the mod or admin, Wins! It's quite simple. So it requires them to keep checking the forum.

Dec 6, 2010 4:05 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by wakwak22
        a lottery for active forum users and tickets sold 3gold per entry,but only 1 ticket is allowed for 1 account.so the raffle maybe once a week or twice a month.
        (must have at least 5posts in forums)

so it's d lucky 3:
        1st prize:50% of d  amount/gold may earn.
        2nd:30%
        3rd:20%

only for active forum users.

This post has been modified on May 24 , 2010 09:38:59 AM by   wakwak22.

I like this idea! But instead of "must have at least 5 posts in the forums", why not require them to post on specific ACTIVE general forum boards EVERYDAY to let them join the lottery? :) This idea has my vote! xD

and btw, your avatar is sick.

Signature

Dec 7, 2010 10:23 pm
        Very good

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 12, 2010 2:29 am
          A football game~ That would be fun~

Dec 19, 2010 8:37 am
          Lottery and luck games or funny flash games without hacks.
          Merry Christmas!!

Dec 29, 2010 4:22 am
          why not a chat
          chatting with eachother on the mmo site that would be fun
          pleaase

Quick Reply:[Wanted]MMOsite Contest Suggestion Collecting

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »