Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Event Lounge [RULES] Read Before Posting

[RULES] Read Before Posting

Nov 28, 2008 10:11 am
Rules.Rules?! Yes. I said it; now read carefully. As this is your disclaimer and reference for if you get banned from contests and this board; and if it fits the magnitude of it, the entire site.

Recently I've seen so many spammers and so many chain posters, I'm practically tired of it.
I was very lenient on everything, but now it's time to feel the raw judgment of my banhammer -_-
Almost equal to Daimon Hunter’s Ban-Sword! :o

Anyhow.. The rules.

No Spamming. Topics unrelated to the board will be moved to appropriate boards or deleted.
Spam with no meaning whatsoever and determined to be a method to gain gold/posts will get the user banned. User may or may not be warned, depending on how nice the mod is.
(For me example, Keishiro. If I see one spam post, I'll warn. If I see he did it in rapid succession, I will get you banned without even talking to you with no exception)

No chain posting. What's chain posting? Posting a reply when you could just edit your previous reply. Why is this a problem? It's disorganized and ugly, and if it's not for my obsessive-ness for things to be neat; I defiantly hate ugly things. Overall, this is more over a "I'm a mod, I told you not to do it, comply with me or die" type of things. Just don't chain post.
--No Chain Post v2- Also along with this. If you or someone else already put a thread of similar topic, don't post the thread again. It'll be useless to split the thoughts into two threads, instead; post on the thread that's already made. It keeps it neater and also bunches information up so that our mmositers may talk to eachother.

Advertising. It's not allowed here. Your threads, your username WILL be reported and you WILL be banned. No exception. I'm not just talking about WoW Gold sales or anything like that either; selling shoes and clothes isn't permitted here either. This is the Contest Board, what does that have to do with anything?

Content, keep it PG. No adult images and keep cursing low. There are younger audience in our crowd too, keep that in mind.

Speak in English.

Ongoing events shouldn't have any of you guys posting on there. It's to inform everyone of new contests and such.
Event Lounge is where you all hang out, give suggestions of contests, or just talk about contests. This is saying ABOUT THE CONTEST; not about the game in particular. If you want to talk about the game, expand the menu on the left side and click the appropriate game to talk about. That's not what this section is for.

Closed Events are our archive, no one post here; it's the dead zone. We place all past events in here so you guys can either see what we do or for us to reference to.

-Keishiro
This post has been modified on Dec 10 , 2008 12:50:46 AM by   Maogu.

Return to the list

Signature

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Keitoussai/KeiSig1.jpg?t=1227731435[/IMG]
Mail me or contact me through MSN:
Keitoussai@hotmail.com

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 28, 2009 5:20 am
ok

i will be good man

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2009 12:50 am
    Hey, but what then when i have bad english

Apr 2, 2009 6:44 pm
    oh thanks these rules are really useful tysvm^^

Apr 15, 2009 2:59 pm