Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Suggestions & Bug Report [BUG] "Please don't post any poll topics with sensitive info!"

[BUG] "Please don't post any poll topics with sensitive info!"

Sep 4, 2016 7:12 pm
Recently we discover that our forum posts and replies are getting the error says "Please don't post any poll topics with sensitive info!", we're now collecting information needed here so as to fix it as soon as possible. If you have come across this bug, please take a screenshot and post it here, thanks for your support!

Seems currently the bug is fixed by the forum itself as what we post here are all successfully posted. Anyone who come across this bug please reply here and let me know, thanks!

[ The post was edited by chanelluo at Sep 4, 2016 7:26 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 4, 2016 7:13 pm
Let me try if I can reply successfully

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 4, 2016 7:16 pm
    Last friday I fail to reply a post when I come across this bug.

Sep 4, 2016 7:17 pm
    test test

Signature

Sep 4, 2016 7:17 pm
    Reply 0#  chanelluo

I am curious what words are sensitive keywords. Can you list them here?

Sep 4, 2016 7:18 pm
    test test

Signature

:3 If I am not here, find me there:
    MSN& Email: mmositeeditor12@hotmail.com
    Sep 4, 2016 7:19 pm
    Aeria Games’s free-to-play anime MMORPG Twin Saga is officially launching the Open Beta testing today. Everyone can join in the fight to save the breathtaking anime world of Twin Saga! A brand-new trailer is released introducing a new Dragonknight class, check it out.

MMOsite Special Offer

War Rage focuses on bringing back the art of ancient Chinese wars to players, where you can enjoy the gameplay of 7 available categories of famous soldiers in ancient China. As the weapon determines your soldier category and you can arm your soldiers with different types of weapon to deal with all kinds of wars, it is very important to figure out the capabilities of each one. Let me introduce them to you : ( As War Rage is having the CN test only and a global one is not confirmed, all the translations are temporary.)

MU LEGEND is the new, much-hyped prequel to WEBZEN's major title MU ONLINE. Like its predecessor, a third-person and isometric view is utilized in the game. The highly anticipated MMO features powerful hack 'n' slash combat, various PVP modes and stunning graphics. Players can choose from four playable classes - Darklord, Whisperer, Blader, and Warmage - and engage in the endless battle between the races in the world of MU.

Signature

:3 If I am not here, find me there:
      MSN& Email: mmositeeditor12@hotmail.com
      Sep 4, 2016 7:20 pm

Eve Online is using “clone states” to differentiate between free players and those that are keeping a subscription going. In essence, these are just free vs. paid players.

The Alpha Clone State is available to all players at all times. It allows you to train and use a specific set of skills, including tech one Frigates, Destroyers, and Cruisers, along with essential weapons and modules. Skills will be trained at a reduced rate when compared to paid players.

Omega is for paid players, which grants unlimited skill access and is identical to the current subscribed players, with no changes made.

sdfasdfassdfsdfsdf

You like them?

MMOsite Special Offer

try to reply!

Eve Online is using “clone states” to differentiate between free players and those that are keeping a subscription going. In essence, these are just free vs. paid players.

Sep 4, 2016 7:21 pm
        testing:

Gazillion and Ubitus Launch ‘Marvel Heroes 2016’ in South Korea

Signature

Special thanks for Viviling and RuanJia
        Sep 4, 2016 7:21 pm
        Please don't post any poll topics with sensitive info!

Sep 4, 2016 7:23 pm
        Reply 4#  hamanda

We only put those spam words in our sensitive list, no normal words are sensitive...I keep trying, but they're all successfully posted

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 4, 2016 9:00 pm
          I don't remember exact words but I think I ran into it when I typed something like "That's how I kinda am right now without knowing what to do in the future lol"  Let's see if it works!

Edit : Seems to be working. Let's hope we don't run into this again :P

Quick Reply:[BUG] "Please don't post any poll topics with sensitive info!"

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »