Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Suggestions & Bug Report Low quality content on the frontpage of MMOsite

Low quality content on the frontpage of MMOsite

Feb 22, 2014 1:58 am
http://my.mmosite.com/4069628/blog/item/nanbos_guild_wars_2_evolving_review_levels_11_20.html

I haven't even played GW2 much, but this review is disgusting. His bias screams throughout the entire piece. He fails to even show, even remotely acknowledge the other side of the coin. His formatting is poor, his spelling mistakes are inconsistent. He pushes an extremely forceful position towards this game. This is the not the level of writing I expect on the frontpage of a major MMO news site. It's terrible.

Additionally, some of us left our criticism in his comments. Comments that called out his poor writing and one wasn't even that. One person even politely asked that his comment not to be deleted so he could illustrate why his opinion did not apply to all people(he noted he preferred the PvP setup of GW2 as opposed to other MMOs). It all got deleted. What's left in the comment section? The comments that agree with him.

Of course it's his own blog, he's free to moderate his own content. But my question is, why is someone who can't handle criticism even on the front page? If you are someone aspiring to have a professional opinion, you have to be able to defend yourself. The way he's acting, it's as if he knows that his review is garbage.

As someone who has been frequenting this site for quite some time, and enjoy reviews by Scion Storm etc., this review has heavily put me off using this site daily. I just do not want to see such poorly written, poorly expressed trash on my front page.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 5, 2014 12:23 am
Reply 0#  moomoo12321

I'll send this over to the admins. I do agree that it's kind of disappointing to see blogs that aren't that great in writing or can't accept criticism accepted and put on the front page of MMOSite. It does make the site feel like it isn't that high in quality.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 27, 2015 5:17 am
    wazifa to become rich - powerful wazifa for wealth , wazifa for money - muslimastrology.com call now islamic astrologer Mohammad Rafeeque for Get Wazifa for money.

May 20, 2015 10:29 am
    thank for your share sports998

Jun 11, 2018 12:40 pm

It may be said that through the use of the pill, one's body can age gracefully. 1 product that does the hard work for the people and brings to them a supplement which packs the ideal ingredients in the appropriate proportions, sourced from abundant organic resources is Patriot Renewal.
    For More Info,<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h0IGvtr67M"> Watch This</a>

Quick Reply:Low quality content on the frontpage of MMOsite

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »