Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Suggestions & Bug Report Can't put Youtube videos. [Solution Inside]

Can't put Youtube videos. [Solution Inside]

Sep 6, 2013 5:53 am
So, pretty much, I can't put any youtube videos directly here. Which is using the Youtube function on the forum when you put a post.
It comes up, I put a link there, press submit, and nothing happens. I even tried manually putting the [Youtube][Yo...]etc.etc. put it just shows up with that command and the link between them.
Is it just me or someone else having the same problem?

Solutions:
Aquaman's and Zephy's replies

Aquaman's reply about getting the correct link

[ The post was edited by zerofin at Sep 7, 2013 9:09 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 6, 2013 12:24 pm
I've answered this many times before. >_> Check my answer in this thread: http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/198/20130714/Is_Youtube_embed_working-51e2fc648a26fca13-1.html

Tell me if you still get issues after.

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 7, 2013 5:38 am
    Reply 1#  Aquaman47

Ah, well this just came up for me recently and it worked fine before when I used the same way of doing it so I thought it might've been something that it was something new so didn't really look into it apologizes.

I even tried searching it manually first and searched for the video, back then it worked that way but apparently doesn't work now, but got it fixed now with Zephy's method.
    Thanks though, better go fix my threads with videos now :I

Sep 7, 2013 5:44 am
    Glad to hear that. I'm going to sticky this thread so maybe it won't be posted anymore =)

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
    Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

Sep 7, 2013 9:06 am
    Reply 3#  Aquaman47

Yeah, now my threads which includes videos doesn't have to be a link only, making it look slightly better with a video.
    Still curious though, why suddenly my old tricks stopped working, but oh well at least it's solved now, might be a youtube change or something.
    Oh also, edited the links on the first post, so for people to get easier access to the solutions. :)

May 12, 2014 8:22 am
    <br>
    <br>

Mar 1, 2016 6:31 am

It is a great honor for me to be an active member in this forum, I hope to live long active. Very rewarding and interesting. Especially keep it up. cordially

voyance par mail gratuite

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Can't put Youtube videos. [Solution Inside]

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »