Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Suggestions & Bug Report MMOsite Bug/Suggestion Gathering Event

MMOsite Bug/Suggestion Gathering Event

Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Dear MMOsiters,
To express our thanks for your supporting MMOsite and making MMOsite more perfect, we are now specially holding this Bug/Suggestion Gathering Event:

How to participate:
1. Reply this thread by leaving bugs/suggestions for MMOsite.
2. Post form:
A.  Bug/Suggestion
a. Which section does this bug/suggestion applies to( please leave the link of the section)
b. Bug/Suggestion description
c. Your Opinion about the bug/suggestion
B.  Spelling/Grammar
a.  Which section does these spelling/grammar inconsistencies apply to
b.  How to modify it

Rules:
1. No spamming! You may be disqualified if you're caught spamming.
2. No plagiarism! You may be disqualified if you're caught copying other people's posts.

Reward:
1. For Bugs:
    1~15 MMO Gold per accepted bug

2. For Suggestions:
    1~50 MMO Gold per accepted suggestion

We will post participants' nicknames whose bugs/suggestions are helpful to MMOsite in the Event Lounge .

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 23, 2011 8:12 am
A. Suggestion
a. Which section does this suggestion applies to http://www.mmosite.com
b. Suggestion description: Some suggestions considering the entire site: 1- Flash Login (make a flash pop-up come up instead of redirecting to another page to login) 2- Stationary/Pop-up quest log in the forums to continuously see what quests you are on; 3- Stationary/Pop-up window showing the pages you want to see (for example: the pages you have ranked, commented, forum topics you have replied to)
c. Your Opinion about the suggestion: 1- It's been countless times when replying a topic or event like this one, pressing submit would take you to login page and all the reply text would be gone when you are back (happened too many times, so I am bringing this up) 2- This one would be also nice in the contest page with all those quests 3- You could try implementing something like "Mark as interesting" button (just an example) to show a page in the window.

A. Suggestion
a. Which section does this suggestion applies to: http://gamelist.mmosite.com
b.Suggestion description: provide more information on games which support Mac OSX. (is there a client, is it on the way, are there any plans)
c. Your Opinion about the suggestion: recently i've noticed that more and more people tend to be using mac osx based computers, including myself, and it would be nice to see more info considering the game support.

A. Suggestion
a. Which section does this suggestion applies to: Any article.
b. Suggestion description: Ability for the readers to get rid of all the pages and see all the text in one page.
c. Your Opinion about the suggestion: Just so happens to be, usually when checking out articles I would rather have all the information placed in a single page, instead of 10 separate ones. I know that it is sometimes better to have 10 pages load separately instead of 1 big one, but I would just like to have the option to load all pages at once.

A. Bug
a. Which section does this bug applies to: Event Lounge here
b. Bug description: the Contest link in the first post of the Lounge does not work.
This post has been modified on Jan 23 , 2011 08:16:46 AM by   Tozhas.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 18, 2011 2:07 pm
    n1 Warrock promo kode

Mar 20, 2011 3:04 am
    well there is an bug with the thumbs up and down system....you can actually thumbs up and down an comment how manny times you want...all you have to do is to thumb the reply from an comment and then you will be able to thumb the comment ...and again the reply..and so on...look on this pics

Before:

After:

This post has been modified on Mar 20 , 2011 03:05:32 AM by   stelian.

Signature

Mar 30, 2011 8:21 pm
    the Ragnarok Online (MY,SG) Free Cash Item Giveaway Event key cannot be use...

Apr 1, 2011 2:35 am
    Forsaken World Exclusive Pet Giveaway Event, got a problem with the redemption page link, it says the page doesnt exist.

Apr 1, 2011 7:37 am
    link to redeem free pet on forsaken world does not exist.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 1, 2011 9:42 am
      When i wanna cchange my account settings i get a blank page :S

Signature

Under construction...
      Apr 1, 2011 10:06 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by chazkame
      Forsaken World Exclusive Pet Giveaway Event, got a problem with the redemption page link, it says the page doesnt exist.

im getin the same prob but its sayin error 404 on the page any ideas?

Apr 8, 2011 4:24 pm
      A: Suggestion
      B: Referral system for MMO golds.  Whenever someone you referred buy MMO golds, you will get some of that added into your account.

Apr 13, 2011 6:24 am
      A. Bug
      One of the CBT key banners is totally messed up
      a. http://news.mmosite.com/specials/newgames/ under "Contest" on the right
      b. The Banner has the Logo of Iris online (CBT ended in October for US/global version) and links to a CBT key redemption for Legend of Martial Arts (that was in December 2010)
      c. Either replace it with the right banner and link (in case you got one) or fill it with a spaceholder^^

Apr 18, 2011 6:53 am
      when i open this link http://answer.mmosite.com/answer/2008/05/09/8227.shtml
      in the answer center i get following error:

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2498/3bx474s5_jpg.htm

happens to alot of question in the audition section there :S

Signature

Under construction...

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 18, 2011 5:04 pm
        Reply 0#  187ben

the dragon saga item givaway is bugged, says error 404 when you try to get the code but it says there are still a lot available. I only signed up here for this code, would have kept account but now I feel like this was just a trick to get my info and email . Please close this account then if im not getting code.

May 30, 2011 5:07 am
        A.  Bug: reporting posts doesn'T work
        a. I tried to report the first 3 posts here: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-05-29/do_you_recognize_these_characters_drawn_by_genzoman_part_i,10.shtml
        b. I just get a "Report failed! Please try again later!" message after clicking the report button
        c. No idea what is wrong with it, but would be good to fix XD

(Also got no idea where else I should post that except here)

Thanks for your report, we'll fix it asap.
                                                       ------By Abigale

[ The post was edited by Abigale86 at Jun 12, 2011 8:37 pm ]

May 30, 2011 10:37 am
        "You can earn forum point in many ways, for instance,
        (1)Level1-Level10      Posting a thread will earn you 4 forum points, replying to a thread will earn you 2 forum point
             Level11-Level20   Posting a thread will earn you 6 forum points, replying to a thread will earn you 3 forum point
             Level21-Level30   Posting a thread will earn you 8 forum points, replying to a thread will earn you 6 forum point
             The more active you are in the forum, the more forum points you will earn.
        (2)You can earn forum points through completing the different kinds of quests in the quest center"

A.  Bug/Suggestion: Gold change back to the way it used to be?

a. Which section does this bug/suggestion applies to( please leave the link of the section): The forum in general

b. Bug/Suggestion description:
        I don't know if it was done intentionally, but sometimes when I post, I get 1 point, and other times I get 2 points. The distribution seems a bit buggy. Been happening for my last about 200-350 posts ish?

Change it back to the FAQ standards

Sorry that we've already changed our post award, now the points you earn from different board will be completely different. Like 1 points in off topic board and 3 points in new game discussion.
        We will add this in our board page. Thanks for pointing out we havent changed our FAQs.
                                                                                            -----------------By Abigale

A.  Bug/Suggestion:
        Action log for volunteers/moderators

a. Which section does this bug/suggestion applies to( please leave the link of the section)
        Volunteer panel/page

b. Bug/Suggestion description

Action log doesn't generate feed of the actions we do

Re-enable the action log on the volunteer page.

A. Mailbox message counter
        a. the forum
        b. The message counter says that there are new messages in my mailbox, and there aren't any. Even if I log out, the counter still shows up as 17

We'll figure out how this bug happen and fix it asap. Thanks for your bug report.
        Sorry for inconvenient.           

--------By Abigale

[ The post was edited by Abigale86 at Jun 12, 2011 8:43 pm ]

Jun 20, 2011 3:42 am
        Reply 13#  Zugai

Ihad error 404 problem too.

Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am
        i got PHP error today...wat happrn to mmosite ? and cant take quest  from contest

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 5, 2011 11:50 pm
          A. Bug.
          When i traded 7 MmoGold for coins i never got them it just keeps showing 50, If i retrieved it Then i would have 10550.
          Please help :<

Jul 6, 2011 6:58 pm
          Blocking undesirable ppl is also a nice feature

Jul 7, 2011 8:40 pm
          I cannot log in using my username, but can log in using my E-mail.

Quick Reply:MMOsite Bug/Suggestion Gathering Event

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »