Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home MMOFPS Hall Warface - Still a Solid Online Shooter

Warface - Still a Solid Online Shooter

May 8, 2016 3:18 am

Nowadays, there are plenty of online shooters to choose from and the competition is heavy, but there are a few outstanding titles that clearly dominate the market. Warface is one of them.

Crytek's amazing online shooter, Warface, was released back in late 2013 and it instantly generated a significant amount of hype among fans of the genre, especially after its 2014 Steam release. The game brought beautiful visuals with well-constructed and realistic environments and a myriad of weapons to choose from.

Today, Warface is still one of the most popular online shooters along with titles such as Ghost is The Shell: First Assault, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO and more. After spending a few days playing this amazing FPS, it seemed quite pleasing that Warface is still not fully infested by the usual cheaters who undoubtedly ruin online shooters on a regular basis.

In Warface, players can find multiplayer competitive modes, co-op PvE modes, and daily missions that will bring nifty rewards. PvP-wise, Warface brings game modes such as Team Deathmatch, FFA, Capture and lots more. Warface is still a highly active game with a significant player base, and you will not have to wait for endless queues even on weekdays.  The game is well-optimized, so regardless of the outstanding graphics, you will most likely not be facing FPS issues.

Built on the CryEngine 3, Warface brings four different classes: Medic, Rifleman, Engineer and Sniper. These all have their equivalent weapon sets  and so-called Special Actions. Warface also has an in-game cash store where you can buy progression boosts, outfits, weapons and more. This inevitably resulted in some players claiming the game to be P2W, but since it is a free-to-play game, this is the only source of income for the publisher.

If you are looking for an active MMOFPS to play during the summer, head over to Steam and download Warface, as it is a highly addictive online shooter with stunning visuals that will provide you with hours of action-packed fun.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 13, 2016 11:59 pm
yeah solid shooter, and the cheaters make it Rock Solid !

MMOsite Special Offer

May 31, 2016 7:49 pm
    I wish they kept on updating the game and tried to make the game relevant. But after the beta I found myself uninterested in the game. Just something about it didn't get me hooked. From what I remember the game was mainly for intense PVP scrimmages or PVE.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
    Jun 25, 2017 6:36 am
    Seen this here and there sometiems on twitch, never tried it myself tho

Quick Reply:Warface - Still a Solid Online Shooter

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »