Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home MMOFPS Hall Ghost in the Shell - First Assault Online Free Weekend

Ghost in the Shell - First Assault Online Free Weekend

Apr 28, 2016 9:46 pm

This weekend you can get the chance to try Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online on Steam for free!

The event has just begun and it enables you guys to take the anime-based shooter on a test ride. Published by Nexon and developed by Neople, First Assault is a beautifully designed online shooter that is based on the popular Ghost in the Shell series. The game arrived on Steam at the end of 2015 and since then plenty of positive reviews have been added.

"Free this weekend on Steam! Operatives, we are incredibly excited to announce that Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online is now free for a limited time to all Steam players!"

First Assault is all about teamwork, and thanks to the ability to share kills with nearby team members, players are encouraged to support each other. Originally, First Assault was planned to be released in 2014. Running on the Gamebryo engine like Rift and some of Bethesda's titles, First Assault brings a unique shooter experience that will appeal to many of you.

The newly launched event on Steam ends on Sunday, so hurry up and try the game for free now. As First Assault is still in Early Access phase, you can already play it full-time thanks to the available Early Access packs on Steam.

Be sure to make the best of this Free Weekend event, and tell us about your experiences with the game below. First Assault can be accessed through the official Steam Store page.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 29, 2016 9:13 am
Really awesome game, I've been playing is it almost every day since the CBT in October 2015. It's the only online game I'm interested in investing time right now. It's really polished, although it still has issues here and there. Try it while you can and decide whether you want to buy Early Access or apply free on their website... or just wait for OBT or release. I have over 200 hours of play time and it's not boring one bit. If my mind didn't get tired after about half an hour of game time and I have to stop after three hours for a break, I'd play this game 20/7 (4 hours for sleep).

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 9, 2018 12:04 am
    Whenever we have time we play games on the internet an online many websites are available on which we can have our opponent to have a tournament in any on the game we want http://www.researchwritingkings.com/category/reviews/top-services/ is very popular now a days to learn how to write articles of great interest.

Apr 16, 2018 4:54 am
    First free week online is managed and articulated for the satisfaction of the public. The audience immensely loves to use the picture and photo for the absorption of the information. The judgment has been framed for the transfer of the formation and essay services knowledge for the students.

Nov 1, 2018 11:29 pm
    [size=10.6667px]really good to know about this new game Ghost in the Shell. In the event, we get the opportunity to play this game. Here the whole details related to this event and this game are shared. Thanks for this article and keep sharing more updates. internet service providers in my area

[ The post was edited by christeenajohn at Nov 2, 2018 4:32 am ]

Quick Reply:Ghost in the Shell - First Assault Online Free Weekend

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »