Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Console Lounge Did anyone buy a PS4?

Welcome to the Console Lounge Jun 30, 2011 4:12 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome to the Console Lounge.

This is your destination for all video games found on consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, etc.) as well as non-MMO PC games. MMOs are welcome here if they're on one of the regular consoles, but this is the place to talk about video games in general.

Please read the rules before posting: http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/190/20071126/Board_Rules-4da827b72cfc07813-1.html

Did anyone buy a PS4?

Dec 8, 2014 9:00 pm
So I am wondering if anyone is looking forward to buying the PS4 in this upcoming year.

Return to the list

Signature

Trying to rank up!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 24, 2014 7:06 pm
I haven't bought a PS4 yet. I plan to get one eventually but for now I still have a huge backlog on my PS3.... and many more games I want to play so I think I'll be waiting for a while..

I also think I would need FF Type 0, FFXV and Kingdom Hearts 3 to be out before I would even consider getting PS4.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 2, 2015 12:06 pm
    Nope, I was never a big console player anyways. However my brother and my gf are though. I was planning to get one for my gf for Christmas with most of my saving, but that kinda stayed on planning level and didn't go further than that. :p

Feb 11, 2015 4:57 pm
    No. I probably never will.

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Feb 11, 2015 4:58 pm
    What's good about them?

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Jul 2, 2015 11:55 pm
    I do have a PS4 now. But currently i am using it as a blueray player more than game console.

It is a great console, just that i have not much mood to play game recently.

Once Uncharted 4 is out... i will play it like no tomorrow!!!

Jul 6, 2015 11:23 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by DarkArisen86 at Jul 2, 2015 11:55 pm
    I do have a PS4 now. But currently i am using it as a blueray player more than game console.

It is a great console, just that i have not much mood to play game recently.

Once Uncharted 4 is out... i will play it like no tomorrow!!!     
    How is the live stream feature? I heard you can make some money off it nowadays.

Signature

Trying to rank up!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 9, 2015 1:58 am
      Reply 9#  Ammunition

I never make use of the live stream feature. Hmm, i am actually not interested to live stream it when i am gaming, feel like no privacy... But if i play fighting games like SF4, may be i can consider to make use of the livestream feature :D

Jul 23, 2015 9:05 am
      games on ps4 are wonderful, i play them all day
      ty le ma cao

Apr 8, 2017 4:04 am
      I buy PS4 and its really awesome game I like it too much its gamepad it's awesome everything its great in PS4 I love it and love playing games in PS4.

Jun 25, 2017 12:26 am
      Reply 9#  Ryan_Stevens

What are your favorite PS games?

Aug 7, 2017 9:51 pm
      just got one too. Games I have are Diablo 3, NBA 2k18, and God of War 3.. Planning to buy Final Fantasy XV.. Any other suggestions? Maybe one that is not mainstream but will take me by surprise ^_^

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Did anyone buy a PS4?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »