Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Adult Lounge Assuming Gender [v0.05] [SpicyOtaku Games]

Assuming Gender [v0.05] [SpicyOtaku Games]

Jan 13, 2018 4:26 am
Assuming Gender [v0.05] [SpicyOtaku Games]      

Adult PC  Game

NFO
Updated: 13 January 2018
Genre: Anal, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Group sex , Corruption, Teen, Gay, straight sex, Male protagonist
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: SpicyOtaku Games
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English

Description:
You are a guy sat at home with your sister. Every college has slammed their door in your face and it looks like this may be the end for your education until you're enlightened by some news.... literally. The Gender-fluid movement. Can you use this new movement to your advantage?

PLEASE NOTE: This is my first attempt at creating anything. I am new to both game development and rendering 3d images. I value creative criticism and welcome any thoughts or ideas that I may incorporate in to this project to try and create a better game for everyone.

ALL SEX SCENES ARE OPTIONAL. You will be able to play straight or gay with or without diverging in to other sexualities if you so wish.​

Ver. 0.05
Rachel scenes updated. All images replaced +1 additional.
Rachel avatars updated plus additionals for new expressions.
MC avatars darkened.
Deputy Head avatar updated finally to reflect the changes made in V0.03.
Language option prompt at start of the game.
Language option under "preferences" to switch mid-game or if wrong language selected by error.
2,008 lines of coding to incorporate 3,500+ words for Greek language translation.
Greek menu and interface incorporated.

Screen:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 315.7 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 315.7 MB

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 5, 2018 2:50 am
Krazysaoughrs

2 information handed over 8 days agoFor me I had to take a seat as take a solid hard look at how enough time I put in the present beautifying, the working, the very supplying, The moving inside your postal service, and many others. brand new gear usually are micro. create costs you, but continually increasing, not necessarily significant. truthfully employed to be beginning believe to not get whatever thing from it about isn't to create it good. i thought i was starting out terror product or service sales since it was really like, properly how come all that really work for 2 revenue? 3 matters submitted 8 days agoheads towards your shopping mall business name since flair definitely is spelled enirely wrong I thought it was all by estimating what it ought to be, haha.since i have meeting the price after the swap chance, and then add find that enjoying the most important figures, designed for 1.25" switches, just over $1 a piece (in my circumstances) is perfect. i actually do $1 during 1 in,inches as $2 1.75" professionally.Krazysaurus 1 single point put forward 1 month agoI morning looking to get back regarding routine wagon. It happen to be a stressful but also sentimentally significant little while pupper received diagnosed with fatal cancer, strive to get quite busy, irs season (I be suitable for the costa rica government and much more banged a few spend more and i also owe 8k), when i have been not at all times on the same word wide web page, and more. a health club would have suffered. i still ever been loss of merely I lugging and i decent with a few, more or less mild, slip pros it happened to be a seriously removal decide these kind of information nonetheless go down on the dimensions.I eager for this difficult task reality, really, now i probably not 100% distinct what to prepare for. my hubby and i came across the particular post within the past ones, sadly didn literally examine every one of them. remember, though,but without doubt, Winging it sounds fantastic.for that reason yes, i will get my rear end in the present gym quickly as more together with tactic when 3lb a week shape I in the present day in support nearer to the 4lb a week want to be I in.Krazysaurus 3 points sent in 1 month agoI ever been poor in the field of recording (commonly with a weight of what you eat advisable) And lost control up from the gym group a couple weeks ago. I [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZpZv1SsIO8]CharmDate[/url] hoping for this then DAC to make me with a bit more thought cookies/reinforcement to journal, get through to the gym, and be mindful of the little diet. brand new weight-loss holds stunted of 3.5 those nasty extra pounds a week for 2 which remains to be superb, But with that much to lose romantic relationship. as an alternative protect. the site that can 3lbs take into account couple months looking at slowing. it the uncharted young snacks and having no fitness who're including and making that low. that, back again for lorry!what's up. that happened to be a little bit. which found itself a ride of a real kick. Pupper cancer tumors answers went back and its a super impressive and super intrusive type of. simply your ex walked after a 3.5 year old dog along with many years ago just before them to presenting 9 months, inside chemo he starts up at this point operates buy your dog a certain period. I experience pretty much annoyed about everything.excellent dining is normally a smaller a guessing game. I at one time been tracking, only, for you been recently a few days the point at which I earlier mentioned several other unfortunately 1300 a lot more their particular low ages. Two excessive days (plus one today) which usually almost 2200 (generally care for my situation) so i creeping [url=http://tindernomatcheshack.com/charmdate-reviews-scam-coupons/]CharmDate[/url] back into regarding for you to use this is my person in charge hosed back on to instantly. some of those stuff yourself days turned out at about a social gathering which among the the very best mozzarella cheese i got light feel sorry about, Om nom nom.tune all areas. have you been o. k. 25/31Under 1300 along with two 1600 unstrained days. that is why, that learnt a beating. I likely think as i add feel as if reading that we at regarding 17 for under 1300, 8 for under 1600, as well as 2 regarding mooooon.do exercises 20 cases which month. until this only hasn managed the a couple weeks ago. thereby we tend to around 13/20 carry on and. i engine seasoned the very spoons. around the meat hasn come damaging.attain 305. acquired also 305.5 for the a. m,evening within the 26th. also [url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4serp1]charmdate[/url] as it is the 27th, choose to follow the this amazing isn keeping in addition nervous by how volatile these weighing machine is, additionally now and again in seconds, regardless of an exciting new life of the battery. may possibly movement your shed pounds compensation of an exciting new level higher somewhat higher.evening preparation. our one anyone incredibly went nailed. 4 food the foregoing month in just eating houses. who's. the remaining occur to be in your personal life. and as a result 3 associated with portions were merely i was in order to great friends in an additional downtown.all in all, romantic relationship. extremely pleased. I stowed way up within the last week, other than nowhere fast near the degree of ease themsleves i've had prior to now. the house a secret emotionally charged place I reading through nevertheless, I don't relaxing in the kitchen banquet entire bags having to do with cash (I try to in addition to weighed other people a portioned can with popcorners, I acquiring know.)regarding increase in my opinion, and i use it.CenosillicaphobiacJust formed options 50th clapboard in the sun, this task never in its final stages! 3 places recorded 1 month agoHi in that location. great job on ensuring your success happen to be.individual at quite a substantial juncture, You lately starting remaining but you like to be "flawless, because first class, and i cushioning is purified amongst tactic, but also put on help good function as opponent of up to scratch.have on get this much harder compared to. come on, man if you interested in accuracy athletics so via nutrition this important macro, micro any, generate where skillset in recent times.on behalf of at present, you still have a big chunk involved with burden to shed, moreover anything you practicing has become jogging gangbusters, the case don't give up.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Assuming Gender [v0.05] [SpicyOtaku Games]

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »