Jun 6, 2012 12:50 am
The medic is pretty cute > w <
Still... not enough to get me interested in the game x . x

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am
    For Android and IOS (Link)

Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm
    Do you guys think that this is actually hot...???

I ask because I have some doubts about it...

Signature

Jun 14, 2012 8:18 am
    Reply 3#  Pelagato

It's juste a mmorpg with sexy women

New Video

Jun 14, 2012 9:03 am
    It looks like in the future there is no food around the place... Only Silicon implants... lol!

Signature

Jun 16, 2012 2:58 am
    New video:

New puzzle:

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pm
      I don't get why this game even exsists... They are cutting their playerbase possibilities by quite a bit, by only having the option to play as a girl. Not every guy out there wants to play as a girl do they?

Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Beligerent at Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pm
      I don't get why this game even exsists... They are cutting their playerbase possibilities by quite a bit, by only having the option to play as a girl. Not every guy out there wants to play as a girl do they?     
      They are already cutting playerbase by making it 18+. Also the guys are supposed to be busy at looking at their characters or then why would there be lots of sex appeal.

Signature

Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by ~Zephyra~ at Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Beligerent at Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pmI don't get why this game even exsists... They are cutting their playerbase possibilities by quite a bit, by only having the option to play as a girl. Not every guy out there wants to play as a girl do they?     
      They are already cutting playerbase by making it 18+. Also the guys are supposed to be busy at looking at their characters or then why would there be lots of sex appeal.     

I always like to play my own gender... Of course when I'm playing a game I've never really though about its "sex-appeal," but if the gameplay is good, and if the storyline is interesting.

Jun 19, 2012 4:28 am
      Queens blade going 18+, player base dies.

Jun 19, 2012 8:17 pm
      Someone told me Queens Blade is only a 18+ game, but not an actual adult MMO, the only thing it can be called 'adult' is the nude characters and sexy wears. By the way, they are indeed hot.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Phantasy Star Online II

Your answer

Jun 20, 2012 1:22 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by rjm973 at Jun 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Phantasy Star Online II

Your answer     
        28.5% is still a lot of people, you realize? And where did you get that percentage anyways?

Jun 20, 2012 11:20 am
        When will Queen's Blade come out? I'm anxious to play it! And it will definitely be online right? I heard they are debating whether or not it will be released for the console or online.

Jul 3, 2012 12:07 pm

Have you seen the show? Because I don't think you have or you would not be asking this. But I would like to play the game if it was in English but not in subtitles.

Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Beligerent at Jun 20, 2012 1:22 am

Phantasy Star Online II

Your answer     
        28.5% is still a lot of people, you realize? And where did you get that percentage anyways?     
        Found on MMOSITE

Texture body from CBT2 (Defender)

CBT3 (Defender)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2012 1:24 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by rjm973 at Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Beligerent at Jun 20, 2012 1:22 am

Phantasy Star Online II

Your answer     
          Found on MMOSITE

Texture body from CBT2 (Defender)

CBT3 (Defender)

That doesn't answer the question at all... You're just posting pics of a nude game avatar design. Grats on the troll though...

Jul 13, 2012 3:39 pm
          Question
          And where did you get that percentage anyways?  

Answer
          Found on MMOSITE

the next pictures is for seen the update frome CBT2 to CBT3

Jul 14, 2012 4:49 am
          ow!!!! 71.5% of the player base are a bunch of girls????

Dont get me wrong but sounds like something is out of the place there....

Signature

Quick Reply:(AO) Queens Blade Media [Scarlet Blade]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »