Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Adult Lounge [AO}Adult X-rated MMO list

[AO}Adult X-rated MMO list

Sep 17, 2010 2:17 am
too many times i see an adult rating, and honestly they should only be restricted from bible thumpers, religious fanatics/zealots. and children and people that really need to grow up about sexuality.

so heres a list of games that actually deserve the "DON'T LET KIDS SEE THIS" stamp of disapproval
feel free to add to it.
lessee.lets go with alphabetically.. since i not rating them.

no posting pics. or websites if you can't find it you prolly don't need to play it

Sociolotron - like Diablo where you can catch a VD LOL..

Red Light Center - IMVU for adults lol.

Second Life - we all know about this one (I am a FURRY lol)

Seducity - 2D adult virtual world....(looks like the dolls from thepalace chat got out LOL)

adding more as i get more time, deleting ones that aren't online anymore

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 29, 2010 5:49 am
shit games xD but thnx any way

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 29, 2010 12:42 pm
    XD Yeah. Thanks for the heads up.

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

Sep 29, 2010 1:27 pm
    not really my style but hey nice post

Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm
    red light center is a really good sex mmo or whatever u want to call it

Oct 17, 2010 11:15 pm
    I know a few strong content games but, I better keep the details for my self... but I bet that with a little effort you people are going to find them...

Signature

Oct 20, 2010 12:11 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pelagato
    I know a few strong content games but, I better keep the details for my self... but I bet that with a little effort you people are going to find them...

share it with us cuz thats like saying A and not B :o

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2010 2:32 pm
      rofl red light center

Oct 30, 2010 6:53 am
      yeah baby thats it thats how i like it

Oct 30, 2010 4:00 pm
      As far as I know no decent adult games are out. All of those are p2p except one, and Second Life is not even actually supposed to be a adult game. Kabod might end up being one, but so far all it is; is WoW with bewbs

Nov 17, 2010 7:08 pm
      I know there was lots of talking about sex MMORPGs but noone of them came through. Alot of them turned out to be nothing but vaporware..

Nov 23, 2010 9:10 pm
      haha, nice list

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 25, 2010 9:49 am
        Nice list, Never even heard of the first one though.

Nov 25, 2010 3:30 pm
        Sociolotron has a tiny, snobby community. Even worse, you actually have to pay for a trial of any kind. For most users, starting to play usually included a higher level player walking up to you and forcing you to be their sex slave. Or just you know, stabbing you in the face.

Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm
        I'm pretty sure most of those games have gotten the X-rated stamp by now.

Signature

"What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible." -- Cao Cao

Dec 16, 2010 3:10 am
        thnx man

Dec 22, 2010 6:37 pm
        XD Yeah. Thanks for the heads up.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 25, 2010 8:01 am
          shit games xD but thnx any way

Dec 29, 2010 5:45 pm
          SL isent just sex, but its still shit cause if you dont pay you cant have any fun.

Signature

Dec 31, 2010 1:06 am
          The thought also occurred to me that maybe super violent/super gory video games ought to be added as well, since they can be just as bad as sex games if not worse.

Signature

Quick Reply:[AO}Adult X-rated MMO list

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »