Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Adult Lounge Rules of Adult Games Forum(Read it before browsing the forum)

Rules of Adult Games Forum(Read it before browsing the forum)

Nov 5, 2009 10:57 pm
Adult Games Forum
This forum is only available to adult. Juveniles are not allowed to browse, post or reply on this forum.

Rules:
1.   According to the ESRB, this forum will post some information on three ranks:

T: For Teens( 13+). This post may have some violent, bloody content and  it may  have some information about sexual cue.
M: Mature(17+).  This post contains more violent and bloody inf than T rank, and it may talk about sexual topic, which is adult only.
AO: Adult Only(18+) This post has some direct description about violence, sex and crime. It is only available for adult.

Plz check the title to find the rank of every thread before you click it. You are required to follow such rank system and browse the forum accoding to your age.

2.   Some contents on the forum may be disgust or offensive, if you are not interested, just pass by to avoid any possible trouble.

3.   No advertisement is allowed. If you post any advertisements, your IP will be banned.

4.   Any words, pictures and videos about the following contents will be illegal: generative organ, animal sex, pedophilia, or any excessively violent, naked, abnormal, disgusting contents.

5.   you will be warned if you post illegal threads. If you continue such behavior, your IP will be banned forever.

6. The admin and mods have the right to edit and delete your threads if you posted some illegal contents.

Our forum rules will keep updating. If you get any suggestions or problem, don't hesitate to contact us.

MSN: mmositeforum@hotmail.com

This post has been modified on Nov 18 , 2009 12:27:11 AM by   187ben.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 24, 2010 3:08 pm
this seems kinda crazy =P

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm
    I think its better if accounts that registered -18 shoudn't be allowed access instead....

.........i guess that also won't really work... hehehe kids WILL find a way...

May 21, 2010 2:09 am
    Careful Kiddies

May 22, 2010 3:19 am
    nice forum LOL..
    i love adult game....

May 24, 2010 5:28 pm
    i think is a good forum i need good games

May 26, 2010 3:16 pm
    This is a very good game ^^ But I like more the game Playboy City
    This post has been modified on Jan 10 , 2011 01:24:11 AM by   LordYanLiang.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 1, 2010 9:12 pm
      hmmmm this is so cool, MMOSITE really changed a lot since the last time i vist here

Signature

Nov 25, 2010 3:46 am
      One of those rules which u must seriously obey

Feb 1, 2011 10:53 pm
      Too much spam posts

Signature

Quick Reply:Rules of Adult Games Forum(Read it before browsing the forum)

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »