Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Looking for Game Looking for a cute 3d online game~

Looking for a cute 3d online game~

Aug 16, 2008 9:45 pm
hey peoplez!
this past week i've been looking for a GOOD online game that matches my standards. lol all the ones i want to play are either not out in english or in cbt. T_T
so....anyone have games they would recommend for sumone who likes anime-ish, 3D, good graphics, adventure and GOOD storyline so i won't be bored.
i've already tried ghost online, maple story (for about a year, now i'm tired of it), asda story, holic online, rose online (the thing messed up my computer i can't play it =). please help~! thanks =D
This post has been modified on Aug 16 , 2008 10:01:39 PM by   Jessakitty.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 17, 2008 1:35 am
You might want to try Florensia, it fits most of your requirements but I don't recall a story for the game. If you don't mind the grinding (I couldn't even get pass level 12) it could be fun for you. You can even sail a ship!

Signature

Vision; What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
    Thanks i'll give it a try =D

Aug 17, 2008 4:44 am
    Hey,
    you could try [Flyff], [Dream of Mirror Online], [Monato Spirit], [Seal Online] and [Mabinogi]. Good luck.

-Stephen

Signature

Aug 22, 2008 6:47 pm
    Have you tried R.O.S.E. Online? theres a private server better then the real server www.ruff-rose.com Private server is F2P:D

Signature

Two beer or not two beer?

-Shakesbeer-
    Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm
    Ragnarok isn't 3D but,graphics are ok
    Latale is out too

Sep 8, 2008 10:10 pm
    I am also interested in online games and mostly play games that have a mission to it. I am very fond of the army games but recently I found a online dominoes that was quiet good. I had never played that one before but I enjoyed that. It gave a tutorial too and was fun playing against other members online. There are so many players there to compete with and I believe that you will like that.

Signature

i love dominoesstars

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 9, 2008 11:52 am
      Well, you can always try Fiesta and Neostream but I dunno if you are going to like them...

Signature

...you used to kiss like no one had done before...
      Sep 11, 2008 5:47 pm
      I recommend that you try Neosteam my friend.

Some of the game features that you're looking for is in it.

Great graphics, great skill effects, good storyline, and a new

world that you will explore. Maybe you'll find some interesting

characters there that you may like.

Signature

Feb 20, 2009 9:43 am
      Well I'm a loss. I've been searching for the same thing!

Feb 21, 2009 5:23 pm
      Florensia, Asda Story, Mabinogi

Quick Reply:Looking for a cute 3d online game~

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »