Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft Stay away from wow gold farmers, they are all scammers

Stay away from wow gold farmers, they are all scammers

Apr 13, 2018 12:18 am
There was a rare mount on black market andi wanted it so much, but i had no enough gold and it would take quite a whileto gather gold from selling wow tokens, so i tried my first time to purchase wow gold from a third party site, i never did this before and, its a horribleexperience.

raiditems.comthis is a totally scam company, i ordered 3000k from this stupid site and theypromised to deliver within 1hr, i never got my order, they said they would callme for the trade but they never did, so i spoke to a webcht agent who thenasked me to wait in game, i waited 3 hours and no one showed up, then i wentback to the stupid webchat only to wait in the queue for another 1 hour forsomeone to answer. GUESS WHAT? THEY SAID THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK!!! Sorry,sorry, sorry, thats all the agent could tell me, she said: “there was amisunderstanding our apologies so sincerely’, i said i wanted a refund, shesaid:’ would you like to wait and give us another chance”  OMG, after saying TEN TIMES I WANTED AREFUND, she obviously couldnt comprehend anything i said, its like banging yourhead again a brick wall, when i said: i want my money back and i want to talkto your director and he better speak english, guess what,she banned my from thechat,

This site is really a disaster!

Their customer service is abominable, theydont deliver items or give refund, they cant speak english, they spam a lot,their ads are misleading and totally #$%^

They treat us like idiots.

I m filing a chargeback and you guys betternot buy wow gears unless you enjoy pain!

[ The post was edited by angrydruid0413 at Apr 13, 2018 12:33 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Quick Reply:Stay away from wow gold farmers, they are all scammers

Smiles
refresh
Go Advanced »