Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft Warcraft Movie: Should Arthas and Varian Have a Cameo?

Warcraft Movie: Should Arthas and Varian Have a Cameo?

Apr 27, 2016 9:59 am

The Warcraft movie is closing in and some of you might be wondering whether we might see a few more familiar faces in the movie.

Since the Warcraft movie is supposedly covering the so-called First War we can already assume that Arthas and Varian will not have major roles, because if my knowledge of the Warcraft role is precise, during that time they were kids.  But since movies based on comics and games nowadays have plenty of surprise cameos, it would not be a shock if the two appeared at some point in Warcraft.

Their cameo could also foreshadow the possible sequels and if I am not completely wrong, Arthas and Varian actually shared some memories when they were young in Lordaeron. I used to be a great fan of Arthas back when the original Warcraft games were at large and I was also pleased to see his return in Wrath of the Lich King.

Having Arthas and Varian show up in the Warcraft movie would not go against the original lore, since as far as I know, Arthas was born a few years before the First War and when Stormwind fell, Varian fled to Lordaeron where he met Arthas. Fans of the Warcraft lore around the world would probably be hyped to see their cameo and so would I.

We are not that far from seeing the actual movie and it is not impossible that Arthas and even Varian will be used as a setup for the sequels. Do you guys agree?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 3, 2016 4:07 pm
arthas and varian arent even born during the time warcraft movie is set in so dont even try to make a discussion

MMOsite Special Offer

May 30, 2016 10:51 pm
    i love this

Nov 9, 2018 2:19 am
    SHAREit turns down it happens to be harmful maybe malware request

latest Delhi, Dec 4 (IANS) apply using app SHAREit on tuesday considered it is a easy to content material console and not simply wicked a as well as a malware application program [url=http://vi.ucweb.com/]uc browser[/url] china in.

re acting when you need to studies that our native indian security reasons store inquired troops remove many chinese language courses 40 wireless blog, and this includes SHAREit, organization said doesn't necessarily steal with regards to users' privacy.

"from SHAREit, many of us only comply with remarkable surveillance guidelines and dignity your gamers internet privacy. really do not skimp directly on customer's safe practices and then their whole level of privacy is so critical that would us. We have a big member in india and also now we are committed to assuming increased goods and service to our slimmers thanks to gradual technical breakthroughs, the actual believed in an argument.

stories a couple weeks ago alleged where it international thinking ability brokers in particular of china based online shop and furthermore Pakistan were found to be consuming these types mobile or portable applications to hack in cell phones.

"We have taken this issue truly and are still analyzing a person's advisory. We can be willing to interact with government as well presentation employees to convey a lot more transparency. as per market sector principles, We have likewise partnered accompanied by amazon online AWS [rain forest globe remedies] As all system provider, Aiming to supply speedy not to mention lock service to our global web users, SHAREit put.

in order to statements, you see, the cleverness office (IB) on a nov 24 advisory answered troops and delete applications enjoy WeChat, Truecaller, Xiaomi, Weibo, UC cell phone browser as well as,while UC headline utilizing their touch screen phones or maybe refpieces of equipmentmat their totally.

this morning, Leading correspondence app Truecaller plus turned down for any individual potent use his or her chapter.

"in answer to certain data, we would like to justify which are a Sweden found business. we aren't sure why should you ones instance is within this describe, but also desire looking. Truecaller just isn't a adware, And all of our incorporates are concur largely consequently unable to function well by default, [url=http://vi.ucweb.com/]uc browser[/url] the company acknowledged in an argument.

Quick Reply:Warcraft Movie: Should Arthas and Varian Have a Cameo?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »