Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft Warcraft Movie: Should Arthas and Varian Have a Cameo?

Warcraft Movie: Should Arthas and Varian Have a Cameo?

Apr 27, 2016 9:59 am

The Warcraft movie is closing in and some of you might be wondering whether we might see a few more familiar faces in the movie.

Since the Warcraft movie is supposedly covering the so-called First War we can already assume that Arthas and Varian will not have major roles, because if my knowledge of the Warcraft role is precise, during that time they were kids.  But since movies based on comics and games nowadays have plenty of surprise cameos, it would not be a shock if the two appeared at some point in Warcraft.

Their cameo could also foreshadow the possible sequels and if I am not completely wrong, Arthas and Varian actually shared some memories when they were young in Lordaeron. I used to be a great fan of Arthas back when the original Warcraft games were at large and I was also pleased to see his return in Wrath of the Lich King.

Having Arthas and Varian show up in the Warcraft movie would not go against the original lore, since as far as I know, Arthas was born a few years before the First War and when Stormwind fell, Varian fled to Lordaeron where he met Arthas. Fans of the Warcraft lore around the world would probably be hyped to see their cameo and so would I.

We are not that far from seeing the actual movie and it is not impossible that Arthas and even Varian will be used as a setup for the sequels. Do you guys agree?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 3, 2016 4:07 pm
arthas and varian arent even born during the time warcraft movie is set in so dont even try to make a discussion

MMOsite Special Offer

May 30, 2016 10:51 pm
    i love this

Quick Reply:Warcraft Movie: Should Arthas and Varian Have a Cameo?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »