Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft World of Warcraft: Illidan Novel Helps You Catch Up

World of Warcraft: Illidan Novel Helps You Catch Up

Apr 13, 2016 6:33 am

A good deal of players must be pleased about Illidan's return in the Legion expansion for World of Warcraft. Here is how you can catch up with the Betrayer's storyline.
William King's novel titled Illidan will help you get to know the infamous character better and to see his journey up to his return in Legion. Illidan Stormrage was not always this powerful monster that betrayed the Alliance and if you are interested in seeing the story of this Night Elf sorcerer than the Illidan novel will not disappoint.

"Behind the legend stands an individual hungry for justice and vengeance—as the adventure, intrigue, and heroism of World of Warcraft rise to a new level."

The Illidan novel is available for $27 in the Blizzard Gear Store which is an acceptable price for such an intriguing novel. Many believe that we will get to see Illidan's return to the "light" and he might just end up saving Azeroth from the ruthless Legion.

"Now the Legion has returned, and there is only one champion who can truly stand against it. Released from his bonds, Illidan prepares for the final confrontation in the alien realm of Outland, gathering an army of grotesque fel orcs, serpentine naga, cunning blood elves, and twisted demon hunters to his side."

William King is a British writer who has produced a number really amazing fantasy and sci-fi books, including Trollslayer and Angel of Fire. Blizzard made the right choice in choosing William King as the writer of the World of Warcraft: Illidan novel that is finally available worldwide. We can expect to read about epic adventures that have led to the claiming of The Fel Hammer by the Illidari, Illidan's very own faction and the integration of the upcoming Demon Hunter class.

The World of Warcraft: Illidan novel can be ordered online since April 12, so hurry and get your own copy from the Blizzard Gear Store and catch up with Illidan's storyline.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 21, 2016 8:03 am
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? " Illidan is, simply put, one of the best-ever villains and I'm pretty sure all Warcraft fans out there would agree with me. To me he's one of the most emblematic characters Blizzard ever created. And now we get to experience the story, most of us already knew from the games, through his eyes. This book gives us an insight on his thoughts, plans and intentions.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:World of Warcraft: Illidan Novel Helps You Catch Up

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »