Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft WoW: Can PvP Keep You Busy Until Legion Arrives?

WoW: Can PvP Keep You Busy Until Legion Arrives?

Mar 21, 2016 2:25 am

Since the newly arrived Eastern MMORPGs failed to keep me entertained, a few weeks ago I decided to have a casual return to World of Warcraft.
Knowing that Legion is just around the corner, I decided I will not waste too much time on PvE. The only PvE I was forced to endure during these few weeks was a HC HFC run in order to quickly get the Grove Warden mount quest item from Archimonde, but that was really it.

I decided to spend the remaining time till Legion kicks off with Arenas and farming. To be honest, PvP on its own is already a quite time-consuming practice in World of Warcraft and until know, I never really understood people who solely went for the PvP content, but now I do. Luckily, I had an over 26,000 Conquest cap on most of my characters, which enabled me to basically focus on Arenas only, and it is still not a bad way to pass time.

Warlords of Draenor is clearly not the best expansion in terms of PvE content, and we have been rather shocked by the fact that HFC was decided to be the last available raid before the next expansion, which was a slightly silly decision to make, if you ask me.

If you guys are still playing WoW, but perhaps struggling to keep yourselves busy, it is probably the best time to begin farming for Legion, as you will need tons of gold to keep your shiny new gear updated. And if the current PvE content is unattractive and has become boring, it is not a bad idea to find a decent Arena partner and spend your time with attempting to get higher rating.

For me, farming and PvP is enough to spend the remaining months for now (unless a wild Riders of Icarus suddenly appears) but Blizzard really needs to bring something amazing through Legion, or WoW might just be facing grim future.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm
I hate rouges disrturbing me when I was mining. At that time mining need to change weapon into tools, so I trained a druid to escape and collect resource. Normally I'm a PvEer, go solo and achievements are my concerns. PvP won't affect much on me.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:WoW: Can PvP Keep You Busy Until Legion Arrives?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »