Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft WoW 6.0 speculation: what will be the next expansion after MoP?

WoW 6.0 speculation: what will be the next expansion after MoP?

Mar 2, 2013 10:03 am
Ok... i think Naga is a race people want badly.. im thinking of a new class. How about this, a dunce... no, kidding of course. but a new race idea kinda failed with pandas. but the new class ideaa with monks rocked. make a class called a "battlemage". There mixed with warriors and mages. They fight meelee withought anny meelee spells cause there constantly pasivly hitting hard and fast meelee. but the have spells that do extremem damage. Idk, think about it n[SMILE=12]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 12, 2013 8:27 pm
Quote: Originally Posted by Aquaman47 at Mar 29, 2012 4:24 am
There are so many possible expansions that they could make.. I hope we get to fight the burning legion next expansion too.     
I have a feeling given the constant references to an undivided azeroth and how the horde and alliance have had to work together to defeat enemies in the past that there will be an expansion to face to Burning Legion.

Dispite what some may want to believe, warcraft still has enough life left in it for another expansion or two, etc.

Im definitely up for facing the burning legion or like someone else said something related to the emerald dream /nightmare might be interesting.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am
    Reply 44#  DuoMaxwell02

Personally I think that the most they should do for WoW is 2 more expansions, since the engine is really starting to show it's age. So if they wanted to end Warcraft with 2 expansions, I would do a Burning Legion expansion, finishing off Sargeras, which leads into some sort of catastrophic Old God attack, which brings back the Titans. Otherwise, I'm not sure what they'd make the expansions if they continued with Warcraft, but as I said there would be a lot of possibilities.

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
    Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

Aug 16, 2013 3:14 am
    why would the bring back the LK that is old new blizzard has always been about moving forward in storries

Sep 7, 2017 12:27 am
    [url=http://goodkeysss.ru]Steam, Origin, Uplay, Minecraf, Gta 5[/url]

Quick Reply:WoW 6.0 speculation: what will be the next expansion after MoP?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »