Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft WoW: Mists of Pandaria Leveling Guide from 85-90

WoW: Mists of Pandaria Leveling Guide from 85-90

Mar 23, 2012 12:33 am
The Mists of Pandaria beta is right about to start. Friends and Family have access to the game and players will start receiving invites to join them very shortly . What is going to be the fastest way to level in MoP? What will the leveling experience be like? In Cataclysm, during the beta, leveling was slowly opened up as content was completed. I believe players were stuck at level 82 for quite sometime. In the Mists of Pandaria beta I’m sure things will be similar.

Level 85-86
The first level is going to take place in the Jade Forest, which reminds me a lot of Sholazar Basin. This place is rich with lush trees and kick ass mobs. You’ll spend your first level here.

Levels 86-88
This level range is kind of weird. On Blizzard’s site it’s saying you’ll spend it in both (or either) the Valley of the Four Winds or in Krasarang Wilds. I recall an explanation that you will be able to decide whether you go north or south. This might be one of those elements that gives you a unique experience when you level your second character from 85 to 90. Based on the next step, I’m thinking that you can get one level in each of these zones and do them in any order.

Levels 87-89
The next two levels you can get in Kun-Lai Summit. I’m thinking that you can head there after doing either Valley of the Four Winds or Krasarang Summit, or both at level 88. Either way, this place looks awesome. Blizzard has mentioned how "massive" the snow capped mountain is going to seem. Remember, no flying mounts.

Level 89-90
The final level can be earned in either the Dead Wastes or Townlong Steppes. After level 89 you can head to the center of the continent to Vale of Eternal Blossoms. These remind me of Storm Peaks and Icecrown Citadel, where you end up finishing half of one or the other zone and then only completing the rest for extra gold, achievements and fun.

Via: WoW GameZone

[ The post was edited by The_Only_7 at Mar 23, 2012 12:50 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 24, 2012 11:30 pm
its simply amazing. i love it. great work blizz,and a sincere ty

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 30, 2012 1:40 pm
    Thanks dood, will definitely come in handy

Nov 7, 2012 10:27 am
    Thanks for this! I'm currently torn between Valley of Four Winds and Kun-Lai Summit. I'm thinking I'll just finish Valley of Four Winds, do Krasarang Wilds and then Kun-Lai summit. Would that work? Cause I really don't want to leave areas unfinished.

Signature

Nov 7, 2012 1:08 pm
    Reply 3#  GreenKrush

The idea is to leave a zone once you level up, so leaving them unfinished is the fastest way to level.  If you just want to finish as fast as you can then this is the order:

85-86 Jade Forest
    86-86.5 Krarasang Wilds
    86.5-87 Valley of the Four Winds
    87-88 Kun Lai
    88-89 Townlong Steppes
    89-90 Dread Wastes

I'm not sure what level you are but if you're 87 then head to Kun-Lai. If you plan on finishing every zone while leveling, then I guess it doesn't matter what order you finish them in. However, I think finishing zones will be much easier at 90 when you have flying.

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
    Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

MMOsite Christmas Carnival Beta Key Giveaway!
    Skyforge | Heroes of the Storm | Revelation | Echo of Soul | Moonlight Blade

Nov 8, 2012 10:27 am
    Reply 4#  Aquaman47

That's what I'm doing now, except I'm starting with Valley of Four Winds before Krarasang Wilds.

Signature

Dec 3, 2012 10:00 am
    For a quick leveling guide from level 1 to 90 click the following link and you will be amazed!
    I used it and it's unbelievable!

<a href="http://5cc9e52ldex3fterfjrjmjs3f0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=B7Z8416F" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 4, 2012 8:52 am
      Nice guide. You should make one from 80 to 90 because of the new ressurection scroll wich boosts you one champ to level 80 instantly. :D I really liked your guide it helped me alot thanks man and keep the good work ;)

Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am
      Really hate valley of the four winds, theres so much ganking going on, cant handle it.
      So i prefer,
      85-86 Dungeon - Bg
      86-87 Krasarang wilds
      87-88 Kun-lai summit.
      88-89 Dungeon´s-Bg´s-Quest in townlong steppes.
      89-90 Half Dungeon half questing.

Quick Reply:WoW: Mists of Pandaria Leveling Guide from 85-90

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »