Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft 4.3 DPS Ranking Simulation

4.3 DPS Ranking Simulation

Nov 29, 2011 10:50 pm

WTF!Subtlety,Assassination and Combat,ok,if you are a rogue,an easy way to make your DPS be the first.Get Legendary Daggers!

OK, I can comprehend Legendary make Rogues do this, but why warrior come bottom ?
Does Blizzard want all warriors to play tank?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 7, 2011 7:14 pm
and dk are not good as they once were,right?

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2011 8:06 pm
    warriors and DKs have been a tricky situation for blizzard for quite a while. blizzard just cant seem to balance pve vs pvp and thus keep tweaking with those classes countless times.

Signature

Dec 12, 2011 8:56 am
    Well no human have the talent to pull out massive dps like that . Basicly dont reroll cause rogues are the flavor of the month. Ive seen ret paly and hunter owning in DS. Im pretty sure in pve or pvp its all about talent.

Jan 11, 2012 9:27 am
    This chart is already a complete joke.

me playing as an warrior with not even Bis gear nor Heroic gear. and i alrdy break the 43k dps barrier. so this one makes no sense.

i got 1 clue why dps warriors are low on this meter. they havent calculated the Gurthalak, voice of the deeps proc. wich does massive dmg thus i massive dps increase. thats why.

Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm
    Sub may sim higher but it's unrealistic on the majority of the fights, combat is better on yorsha, ultrax, warmaster, spine, deathwing due to limitations on backstab/AoE so meh also gunthrak is clearly not simmed correctly

Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

this chart is a complete joke.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 3, 2012 10:41 am
      moonkin suck

Feb 3, 2012 10:09 pm
      I really don't get why people continue to base real DPS off DPS charts. They are so inaccurate and don't include so many factors...

Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm
      Not even close to what really happens

Apr 26, 2012 2:53 pm
      This is such a joke. My unholy death knight is at a 383 iLvl and pulls 45k already.

May 15, 2012 7:17 pm
      Funny... I can pull that much on a under geared warrior... I'm just pro =P

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/179/20111129/43_DPS_Ranking_Simulation-4ed5d24114ad20913-1.html#p4fb30e5590393c]11#[/url] [i]24.*.*.211[/i][/b] [br] [br]maybe on madness you lying chode

Jun 28, 2012 8:24 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by 24.*.*.75 at Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm
        Reply 11#  24.*.*.211

maybe on madness you lying chode     
        What this guy said. I want to see them try to do this dps off of madness and w/o any other raid buffs lol

Jun 30, 2012 5:57 pm
        Reply 13#  Sarangbi

Madness DPS representation is poor because some classes benefit more from the buffs than others. I know that enhancement shamans are lower in comparison than others because haste has little real benefit.

Signature

To ensure a clean and friendly atmosphere:
        Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
        Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Jun 30, 2012 7:25 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Aquaman47 at Jun 30, 2012 5:57 pm
        Reply 13#  Sarangbi

Madness DPS representation is poor because some classes benefit more from the buffs than others. I know that enhancement shamans are lower in comparison than others because haste has little real benefit.     

There are actually a lot of good enh shammys out there that can do pretty well in madness. Had one do 70k dps on my recount

Jun 30, 2012 9:01 pm
        Reply 15#  Sarangbi

I know. My brother has one xD But someone of equal skill and gear could likely pull higher with another class.

Signature

To ensure a clean and friendly atmosphere:
        Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
        Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:4.3 DPS Ranking Simulation

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »