Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Warcraft Where to learn and buy "Azeroth" Flying?

Where to learn and buy "Azeroth" Flying?

Dec 6, 2010 1:25 am
Ok guys,Getting ready for Cataclysm. I still have some questions here.

Where to learn and buy "Azeroth" Flying? and how much it takes?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 6, 2010 4:02 am
Originally Posted by Zarhym
We’ve added a new flying skill called Azerothian Navigation. When World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is released, players who purchase the expansion will see this skill available from flight trainers once they reach level 60. This new skill is required for flying around all Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms zones, including the new level 80-85 zones.

The cost for this is 250 gold. The name has also changed. I've updated my original post with the new information.

I guess that's what you need!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 6, 2010 7:08 am
    its still not activated .mostly you will find azeroth flying trainning near stormwind or origmmar .that is where you will get it

Signature

Jan 10, 2011 9:20 am
    Available riding trainers:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Riding_trainers

Jan 11, 2011 12:22 am
    This is their best idea ever :)

Apr 29, 2011 2:04 pm
    Hi guys i got little problem which flying in SW and all Estern Kingdom i did train my self to fly and i got a grypphon but i cant fly on it in SW i thas let my fly in Outlands but no there ... ? so what is up which this ?

May 1, 2011 6:39 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 92.*.*.28 at Apr 29, 2011 2:04 pm
    Hi guys i got little problem which flying in SW and all Estern Kingdom i did train my self to fly and i got a grypphon but i cant fly on it in SW i thas let my fly in Outlands but no there ... ? so what is up which this ?     
    Did you buy the license to fly in Eastern Kingdoms & Kalimdor in Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde)? It's a separate skill you have to buy. Default flying only works in Outland. You'll need another skill to fly in Northrend, which you can buy in Dalaran and I believe in Stormwind/Orgrimmar too.

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
    Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

MMOsite Special Offer

May 1, 2011 12:07 pm
      And now i got a other problem ;/ ...

Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. A message has been sent to this account’s email address containing details on how to resolve this issue. Visit Web Link for more information.

Did they hack me or what ?

Jan 31, 2017 12:52 pm
      Two Guns

Quick Reply:Where to learn and buy "Azeroth" Flying?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »