Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Wolf Team Wolf Team error c114

Wolf Team error c114

Nov 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Hi,

I simply can't play wolf team more than 5 minutes...sometimes not even 1 minute. It gives an error saying that wolf team cannot access network or it can be a firewall - error c114.

Firewall is off and everything seems ok. What is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 22, 2007 10:38 pm
Ahh man, im getting this problem frquently, and my firewalls also turned off.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 7, 2008 5:59 am
    same problem here

Jan 8, 2008 1:29 pm
    Try going to the right server where you live close to... If you live in US go to the US server if you live in europe go to the server close to where you live.. it should help.. if not check this page out.. you have to register to the site but check out the info there...

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/wolfteam/210701-cant-join-game-plz-help.html

Signature

Its better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....

Wolf Team
    IGN: HAWTsauce
    Mar 19, 2008 4:56 pm
    OK WHEN I GO AND click on a room i cant load a map. THIS SUCKS!!!!

Mar 19, 2008 4:57 pm
    OK WHEN I GO AND click on a room i cant load a map. THIS SUCKS!!!! Help plz

Mar 29, 2008 8:03 pm
    Haha funny thing that is happening to me to

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 15, 2008 5:49 am
      same here!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am
      hmm, does it say anything abt graphical parts if it does try set it to lower graphics. if not i suggest u use hotspotshield it gives u another ip a u.s one it also makes ur connection a bit slower ill show u on a tut later how to use it, if u can't figure it out tho if u have low connection speed 56kb/s u should get something higher. else not able to play without monster lagg wich piss ppl off

Signature

if u sleep you'll be cheated
      May 24, 2009 12:58 pm
      okay the country one doesnt work i live in holland i log in europe still same

May 24, 2009 1:02 pm
      so any one know any solution please

May 24, 2009 1:04 pm
      its the same at all softnyx games just that games laggs so its an network bug at softnyx

MMOsite Special Offer

May 24, 2009 1:04 pm
        btw sorry for the spam but i have sended an ticket to softnyx like 100 times but they always give worthless answers that dont help

May 25, 2009 6:23 am
        If you are yousing a router try to get dsl becouse i think that is the problem.

May 26, 2009 7:03 am
        guess not all the other games arnt lagging like wolfteam or lets say the softnyx games becuase it just happens at rakion gunbound and wolfteam c114 : i enter game i see some green ms with 400 ms + some ppl and then it says some problem with c114 and that happens just in softnyx games so its an softnyx sever bug

May 29, 2009 6:55 am
        i have same problem

May 31, 2009 1:44 am
        yeah gues its worldwide the problem i played more fps now i play operation 7 even and no lagg or any problem there it is just softnyx becuase rakion gunbound and wolfteam does the same so give your fault to softnyx its no lagg of you or of others :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 7, 2009 6:04 pm

Jun 8, 2009 8:26 am
          okay whats that smile for were serious here if you arnt just gtfo and dont talk

Jun 26, 2009 7:30 am
          Hi,,

I have the same problem i enter any room and then there comes a screen that says sommthing like Firewall not good i cant read it because i have to read it in 1 sec XD
          Can some1 help me (Sorry for bad english) xD

Thankz...
          PS.
          i live in Holland and i go to Europe server but it does help OMG!

Quick Reply:Wolf Team error c114

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »