Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Wolf Team Wolf Team Error

Wolf Team Error

Oct 18, 2007 4:46 am
Ive been waiting to play this game for the past 2 weeks now, and as soon as its come out, i cant play it. Sometimes it gets into the server select and game lobby place but when i choose to enter a game it stuffs up. Most of the time it loads up to the Wolf Team loading page and then goes into this error and closes...

'WolfTeam has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

Ive downloaded the client and reinstalled it as many times as i can count. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this problem or knows how, please comment.

Thanks for your time.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 18, 2007 11:17 am
nvm didnt see your other post that you posted on the other guys topic.  Like i said on his, its under maintenance so whenver that happens check out the wolf team main page and see how long the maintenance is.  Sometimes it takes like 1 or 2 hours for them to put it back up.
This post has been modified on Oct 18 , 2007 11:21:19 AM by   AzNRuFFrid3r.

Signature

Its better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....

Wolf Team
IGN: HAWTsauce

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 23, 2007 4:31 am
    No, thats not right. It works on everyone of my friends computers at the same time i try to load it up. I guess i will just have to wait for more updates and hope that it will work. Thanks for your reply. What a waste of a game for mee!!! I played it at my mates and it was great!! Im jealous lol

Oct 24, 2007 2:52 am
    Maybe you need to look at the requirements page.

Signature

Testing if signature is working
    Oct 24, 2007 7:56 pm
    My computer is.. Intel Pentium 4, 2.8ghz dual core, 1.5g RAM, 256mb Graphics, 300g HD, Windows Home!

I dont think its a problem with my computer.. Wait..well it obviously is.. But is anyone else having the same problem?

Oct 25, 2007 4:05 am
    Re-installing help?

Signature

Testing if signature is working
    Oct 26, 2007 8:58 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blakeyboi
    Ive been waiting to play this game for the past 2 weeks now, and as soon as its come out, i cant play it. Sometimes it gets into the server select and game lobby place but when i choose to enter a game it stuffs up. Most of the time it loads up to the Wolf Team loading page and then goes into this error and closes...

'WolfTeam has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

Ive downloaded the client and reinstalled it as many times as i can count. If anyone ...

He said he's reinstalled several times. >_>

And I have the same thing. XP Pro.

111, 32, and 60GB HD's
    1.7Ghz AMD Athlon XP 2100+, OC'd
    128MB GPU. NVIDIA GeForce 5500FX (MMX and 3DNow compatible)  (PCI. Yeah, I know. When I got it, I didn't realize that my motherboard supports AGP. >_> Yeah, it's an old motherboard. I'm working on a new one. Leave me alone.)
    768MB RAM
    SB! Audigy
    I run WinXP Pro; SP2
    And I've got DirectX 9.0c

It's not a hardware issue. 'Nuff said.

((I googled my own name, this was on like page 10, and I noticed that I said "PCI" instead of "AGP." Also, man, my computer used to suck.))
    This post has been modified on Mar 30 , 2009 11:56:28 AM by   Lansain.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 29, 2007 4:03 pm
      I dont know what to do!! Im gonna try and download the latest Wolf Team.exe again. Im pretty sure this is happening to more than a few people. Softnyx needs to fix this for us.

Lansain. You have exactly the same problem as me right??

Try and redownload.

Oct 30, 2007 4:44 am
      i had the same problem too
      The program stop in the middle and show :
      WolfTeam has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
      Then,
      The instruction at '0x05d37288' refrerenced memory at ' 0x05d83958'. the memory could not be "read". Click ok to terminate the program.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 12, 2007 9:32 am
      lmao....i had the same exact problem...........but i fixed it.....go to ur wolfteam folder...and delete the "mssogg.asi" file....then try running wolfteam again...it works for most ppl..XD

Nov 12, 2007 11:16 am
      i have this game but i cant play it it laggs but i have dsl 2000 what shall i do

Nov 12, 2007 11:17 am
      i only can load the game on the lowest grafics this is s**t

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 1, 2007 10:56 pm
        thanks for the help therealazn u info rocked!!!
        This post has been modified on Dec 01 , 2007 10:57:05 PM by   killaj12.

Apr 28, 2008 12:28 am
        I have a problem in running wolf team it always says that I need to install directx 8.1 but directx8.1 is just for win98 my os is winxp what should I do pls help...
        God bleSs...

Jul 7, 2009 3:19 pm
        CAN YOU HELP ME WET THE WOLFTEAM

Jul 10, 2009 3:29 am

Sep 7, 2009 5:24 am
        wolf team
        ana rawad bde wolf team drictx 8.1

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm
          i have the same problem but mine says waiting waitinhg waiting anyone have this problem please help

Oct 17, 2009 1:49 pm
          i have this problem :/   

Nov 13, 2009 2:55 am
          i have Proplem in wollfteam  , when i start Wolfteam  See The Error  error have You Copmuter Need DirceX8.1

Quick Reply:Wolf Team Error

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »