Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home With Your Destiny WYD Global Monster Drop List

WYD Global Monster Drop List

Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm
Here is a link for WYD Global Monster Drop List!

WYD GLOBAL MONSTER DROP LIST

Enjoy!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 13, 2007 1:30 am
cool thanks.. now i know where to hunt! hihi... how can I maximize my drop rate? sometimes it tooks long to get any items...

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 13, 2007 1:49 am
    The best way to get out of most high Drop rate is to be a citizen on your chosen server. Then if you have a Guild then you have more Drop Rate than those who have not. If you wear Blue Fairy then you will have 32% more Drop Rate. If you are a Huntress, You get more Drop Rate for your skill Hunter's Vision Depending on your level.

Hunter's Vision

- Ability to increase drop rate from the defeated monsters.
              - Drop probabilty   increase amount         :         10%+ 1% increase per 10 points of capture mastery

Then if your armor and weapons is enchanted with Diamond Gem, you get 2% increase in drop rate for each Diamond enchanted weapon and armors.

So there you go! a load of increase Drop Rate! If you can manage to have it all + the 2x times Drop Rate! you get Amazing Drop Rate Bonus! [SMILE=s7]
    This post has been modified on Nov 13 , 2007 01:50:57 AM by   ProGamer2010.

Signature

Nov 13, 2007 10:22 pm
    is the drop list you've just give... is it updated on the wydglobal....hmmm.. is it accurate
    This post has been modified on Nov 13 , 2007 10:23:22 PM by   Mataza.

Nov 14, 2007 12:44 am

i think yes and i can say maybe . . because i tried it on desert killing taron gives me 4 lakto week . .

just take a try . . lol . .

maybe drops will depend on your luck too . .[SMILE=s25][SMILE=s25][SMILE=s25]

Signature

Nov 14, 2007 1:54 pm
    hhmmm... i think i can't hunt at the places, where gives very good items yet... i'm still too weak... all i can do now is begging anybody for what i need.. hehe... i always meet very helpful peeps here in WYD!!

Feb 13, 2008 2:57 am
    yes, like xp parties. a lot of guilds or academies are giving free water parties!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 8, 2008 8:42 am
      Almost all of wydians are kind and helpful, so you'll be haivng no trouble in making friends there.[SMILE=s43]

Signature

Apr 2, 2008 11:29 am
      mmmh, is that list true? Many people said that the list in that page was from old. Many things that says there are not true. Does anybody knows an updated drop list?

Apr 3, 2008 12:43 am
      Well some of the list there are not drop-able by other monsters, you just ask some players in-game to know where to hunt this and that. Like i said, many wydians are friendly and approachable.

Signature

Apr 6, 2008 9:58 am
      true :) i currently ask ppl for drops or guildm8s cause that list is so outdated -.-.
      This post has been modified on Apr 06 , 2008 10:02:14 AM by   PunKxx.

Signature

former player of MU / DOFUS / WYD /PERFECT WORLD

EAT MI PANTS WHITE AND BLUE ONES MUAHAHA xD
      wyd= OWNER OF:

healin-pocho lvl 302 special/white foema
      AlkonTkMagic lvl 329 MK :)
      totuga lvl 351 BM :)

yes all mortals ='(
      Jul 28, 2008 7:27 pm
      ou

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 4, 2009 12:06 am
        where can i find the drop list to see where all the items that mobs drop.

Oct 18, 2009 2:13 am
        any body give me the site for d drop list

Nov 1, 2009 10:42 pm

Nov 5, 2009 3:13 pm

Dec 23, 2009 5:49 pm

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 25, 2010 7:36 am

Jun 23, 2010 1:25 pm
          This Drop List its Old and outdated not really worth of posting it here... Still there is few monsters that still drop same items but its not the same on all...

Quick Reply:WYD Global Monster Drop List

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »