Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

Welcome to the Vindictus Forums May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome to the Vindictus boards, Feel free to ask here for help on technical issues, boss strategies, or general help.

[NA]July Rune Sale

Jul 31, 2017 11:56 pm
We're a week away from our next update, and we're bringing out a trio of runes to help you get ready for your journey to Level 95. Grab Premium Enhancement Runes and Exquisite Enchant Runes before they disappear in four weeks, or the Extraction Rune as it arrives in the Supply Depot for good!

Item  Name        July Rune Sale
Location        Supply Depot
Price       
Extraction Rune: 18,900 NX
Can be used when Enhancing a +8 or better item enchanted with ATT Limit Removal/Damage Reflection
If the item is destroyed due to a failed Enhancement, the Rune will be consumed and the Enchant Scroll and Material Synthesis for ATT Limit Removal/Damage Reflection will be placed in your inventory
The resulting Enchant Scroll will have a 100% chance of success
Available Indefinitely
Premium Enhancement Rune: 12,900 NX
Protects your items from failed Enhancements when going from +10 to +11
Available until the maintenance on Wednesday, August 16th
Exquisite Enchant Rune: 24,900 NX
Used to give an Enchant a 100% chance of success
Available until the maintenance on Wednesday, August 16th
Notes       
Runes cannot be traded to other players

Source: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/24157/july-rune-sale

For $20, extraction rune is pretty stupid when ti doesn't save your item and only enchants that are only a fraction of the weapon.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 7, 2017 1:42 am
That sounds some really expensive stuff for something so small lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 13, 2017 11:20 pm
    Reply 1#  zerofin

It is VERY expensive for literally no benefits. Can't even believe they're selling this.

Signature

Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm
    Reply 2#  ZephyAlurus

Sometimes their plans are quite questionable it seems lol

Nov 15, 2017 12:53 am
    Reply 3#  zerofin

Yea, sometimes i have no idea what they're planning. I'll be even more surprised if someone buys this terrible rune.

Signature

Nov 19, 2017 1:21 am
    I assume not even the whales would do it? Knowing they always buy everything

Nov 22, 2017 8:20 pm
    Reply 5#  zerofin

I think the whales would more likely buy boxes, sell the contents and use the gold to buy the weapons instead of trying to use that rune to make one.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 24, 2017 12:17 am
      Reply 6#  ZephyAlurus

Ah true, too used to mobile game term of whale, where they can't really sell anything, just spending thousands to roll gachas or buy good value packs.

Nov 24, 2017 11:12 pm
      Reply 7#  zerofin

Thankfully whales for games like Vindi or Warframe help out the overall community. Though, Vindictus' system came here really late like a year ago?

Signature

Nov 25, 2017 12:47 am
      I mean if anything, at least Warframe's "whaling" doesn't really win you anything, so there's that,

Nov 26, 2017 12:04 am
      Reply 9#  zerofin

Well it wins you stuff, just you don't have to really gambling to get what you want after you have platinum.

Signature

Nov 26, 2017 8:14 pm
      Reply 10#  ZephyAlurus

Yeah at least at the end of the day most of the things are really easy to farm. God damnit fashionframe.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:[NA]July Rune Sale

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »