Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) Vindictus Newbie Guide: Fishing for Newbies!

Welcome to the Vindictus Forums May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome to the Vindictus boards, Feel free to ask here for help on technical issues, boss strategies, or general help.

Vindictus Newbie Guide: Fishing for Newbies!

Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm
Welcome one and all to the wonderful world of Fishing! Today we will learn how the hook and sinker system in Vindictus truly works, and how the experience truly is in it. First I will show you the typical window when making the boat to go Fishing. Here you will see exactly what it will look like for yourself. Please note that the Fishing Boat is all the way on the left side of all the boats. ("To Fishing Boats")

Here is a preview of the Fishing Boat in action. This is just a picture, and after the picture will be a quick video.

Here is a video previewing the Fishing System in Vindictus: (Credits to Steparu)

Now, here is some extra information that you may find useful about Fishing. Here we are, inside the Fishing Boat. This is where you will go to get your bait.

Here is a picture of myself in the action of catching a Fish! Looks like it's time to eat?!

This is what the fish will look like when caught. There are some situations where you have a large fish or a small one. The larger ones will look like shown below, and the smaller ones will look like Treasure Boxes (Containing Random items such as Jelly Tissue/etc.) as seen in the picture after the one I am about to show you!

Here is a picture of a caught carp when obtained! This should give you an idea of the wide variety of fish you can catch.

Please know that Harpoons are currently the only item that you can use to catch fish. Later on, there will be Fishing Poles that will allow you to macro fish, without having to do it yourself! This means you can afk and fish at the same time!

Final Notes:

It is time to discuss the Fish Records, as shown below.

The window will look like as shown below.

Please refer to the note for some fun facts about the Fish Records system! Please know that there is not much use other than for showing friends right now. There are no personal Rankings as of yet.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the guide. As I've mentioned before, there will be many more guides from me coming, and I will update this if any new content is released.
This post has been modified on Oct 15 , 2010 11:54:14 PM by   JohnSanctity.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 16, 2010 1:07 am
Fishing is ridiculous, if you join a party, the chances are high that you will all lag, I was trying it out, when the fish came, lag was so bad, I aim at the fish, but when I shot, my hook when to a totally different area.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 16, 2010 9:34 am
    fishing is annoying >.>

Oct 16, 2010 9:56 am
    fishing is fun with my friend cause we finally got good at it with the hooks xD  cant wait for the fishing rod tho cause then itll be way more easier

Oct 16, 2010 10:23 am
    how do u get on the fishing boat? i try to launch one but i cant :( i bought 5 fishing tickets from the owl but that didnt change anything.

Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am
    Did you go to the fishing boat pier? Also some people were having trouble launching boats in general, that might have been why.

Oct 17, 2010 8:21 pm
    Maybe if you or your group leader's computer and internet connection didnt suck you Sasame you wouldnt have that trouble

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2010 12:20 pm
      Great guide, cheers.

Waay more fun than WoW or Zelda, by the looks of things.

Signature

StormTrooper, Iop lvl 19x, Farmer lvl 100, Baker lvl 100, Tailor lvl 70+ -- Active.
      Oct 21, 2010 1:18 pm
      I forgot to mention that you will need Fishing Tickets (Bought from the cat by the docks) to be able to fish or possibly even enter the fishing boat. They're extremely cheap and bought in bulk, so don't worry about them being hard to buy. ;)

Signature

Oct 31, 2010 11:55 am
      Still wish they made the act of pole fishing more like Zelda lure fishing i don't mind if they keep a AFK fishing system for those who want to afk fish.

Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm
      among any features of MMO fishing was one of my no no no activity.

Nov 12, 2011 12:27 pm
      is there any use to fishing in vindictus? can you craft something useful from fishes or something like that?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by 178.*.*.216 at Nov 12, 2011 12:27 pm
        is there any use to fishing in vindictus? can you craft something useful from fishes or something like that?     
        not much. There's some gear that requires fishes but it's easier to fight the fisherman.
        It used to be a lot more useful when you could get fish eggs for tokens.

Signature

Jan 16, 2012 2:35 pm
        fishing is F**King IMPOSSIBLE

Jun 17, 2014 3:47 am
        A stupid quest. I can't get fishing skill or quest. What should I do?

Dec 22, 2017 3:59 pm
        Приобрести можно на веб-сайте [url]http://mangoo77.mangoosteen.com[/url]

Предлагаем вам удивительное средство для снижения веса Mangoosteen. С ним можно сжечь около 15 кг за 14 дней.

Растение гарциния растет на Шри-Ланке. Плоды растения имеют замечательные особенности. Во флакончике содержится около 20 плодов данного замечательного растения. Плоды с дерева мангустин помогают сжечь чрезмерную липидную ткань. А также положительно влияют на организм в целом. Специфика изготовления средства, и специальная упаковка позволяют сохранить все удивительные свойства дерева.

Основным действующим компонентом сиропа Мангустина являются плоды с дерева мангустин, в которых содержится огромное число полезных элементов. Благодаря компоненту окиси дифениленкетона, которое в громадных количествах имеется в плоде, значительно замедляются процессы окисления в организме. Ксантон признается одним из наиболее сильных антиоксидантов. В плодах растения мангустин также есть разные витамины и элементы. Приобрести сироп Mangoosteen можно на веб-сайте [url]http://mangjoo77.mangoosteen.com.[/url]

Dec 22, 2017 6:11 pm
        Приобрести можно на веб-сайте [url]http://mangoo77.mangoosteen.com[/url]

Рады предложить вам удивительное средство для снижения веса сироп Мангустина. С его помощью можно сжечь около 10 килограмм за 2 недели.

Растение мангостан растет в Малайзии. Плоды данного растения обладают замечательными свойствами, которые были положены в основу средства Мангустина. Во флаконе содержится более 20 плодов данного замечательного дерева. Плоды с растения мангостин помогают растопить лишнюю жировую ткань. Также отлично влияют на человека в комплексе. Технология производства средства, и специализированная упаковка позволяют сберечь все полезные свойства дерева.

Главным действующим компонентом сиропа Мангустина являются фрукты с дерева мангостин, в них содержится большое число полезных микроэлементов. Благодаря веществу ксантону, которое в огромных дозах содержатся в плоде, сильно замедляются процессы окисления в теле. Ксантон является одним из наиболее сильных антиокислителей. В плоде дерева гарциния вдобавок имеются разнообразные группы витаминов и микроэлементы. Приобрести сироп Mangoosteen можно на веб-сайте [url]http://mangjoo77.mangoosteen.com.[/url]

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Vindictus Newbie Guide: Fishing for Newbies!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »