Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) Vindictus Chinese Version Coming Soon!

Welcome to the Vindictus Forums May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome to the Vindictus boards, Feel free to ask here for help on technical issues, boss strategies, or general help.

Vindictus Chinese Version Coming Soon!

Sep 29, 2010 12:47 am
Good news for players outside NA&EU! I just read the Chinese news that Vindictus Chinese publisher has started the translation project! It's said that in about two months they may launch the 1st beta test for Vindictus CN!

So far as I know, Chinese mmo never has IP Block problem! It means that we could all play Vindictus soon?

Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) CN official site: http://mh.tiancity.com/homepage/v1/?acode=index&bannerName=mh#/home
This post has been modified on Sep 29 , 2010 12:51:37 AM by   romanland.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 29, 2010 8:42 am
Hopefully that means lesss lag onthe NA server and less lag for CN players = . =
Looks like Ben has to start over LOL

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am
    Nice for all the eager beavers that want to play Vindictus but can't! ;)

Ben will have a huge decision to make, which I'm guessing will be moving to CN version, and helping the international community with the game. That would include quest help and what not.

Knowing the Chinese Community from Dragon Nest, I am guessing that there will be a new forum section added to 178.com forum for Vindictus Client Mods. There are a ton of hard core Client Modders and developers there.

Signature

Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm
    The bad thing is ... its not English .... i can't understand the chinese language -.-"

Shame of you nexon NA and EU <_<"

Nov 17, 2010 4:10 am
    中文版还要很久呢
    一次测试都没

Quick Reply:Vindictus Chinese Version Coming Soon!

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »