Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) Vindictus vs Dragon Nest

Welcome to the Vindictus Forums May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome to the Vindictus boards, Feel free to ask here for help on technical issues, boss strategies, or general help.

Vindictus vs Dragon Nest

Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm
first things first... everytime i want to play an MMO... i always look at its pvp system first... im kinda a pvp oriented player

after comparing the pvp videos between the 2 games... i finally decided,id go for DN

watched vindictus pvp videos and it seems like just a barbaric pvp... where in you just have to go near your opponent and hack and slash him to death or throw objects at him... or the one who can hack and slash more will win ... just from the videos i saw... i cannot say more since i didnt play vindictus (havent seen any stun, slow, evade, hit recover, counterattack skill mechanics in the videos... although knockdown/knockback is there...)

well ive experienced DN pvp and i can say its really good and fun... in order to pwn you really need to wisely use your cooldowns... time your combos and skill usage... also be quick to use evasive skills/jumping, hit recovering skills and counterattack skills in order to turn the tide of the fight  if your being hacked and slashed/comboed... effective use of stuns, delay skills and knockdown skills are important too...

in the end... it comes down to " Preference"... both games are good

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm
IMO Vindictus beats Dragon's Nest in PvE for every aspect. PvP i dunno about there. There are a lot of tactical moves you can use like spears and hooks which i have no idea whether it works or not. for Dragon's nest it's more CD based. For Vindictus your standard attacks all lead up to 4 different combos. Each combo can be changed/imrproved later on. However i don't think Vindictus would do good on PvP.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 4, 2010 3:40 am
    tera online,vindictus is the 2 games untill now that head the way to us and eu

Sep 7, 2010 12:51 pm
    I've played both (vindictus cbt and DN CN). I can't really decide either. I like Vindictus more, but I'm a pvp person.
    Vindictus has better graphics, actions, customizations, faster movements, and generally better pve game play. Oh yeah u have capture the ball pvp.....
    Dragon nest  (DN) has more awesome skills (you actually have to press the skill keys (1-0)), better trading system, larger maps, jump (viniducts XE - jump), and best of all PVP. However, pvping in DN is quite irritating b/c there are over powering classes with combos that can take out 1/2 your hp and doubled teamed gives you almost no fighting chance.  

Well, since vindictus is likely to come out before DN (atleast Q1 of 2011) for us players, why not play vindictus first. You will be bored of Vindictus by the time DN goes open beta.

Sep 7, 2010 8:20 pm
    vindictus looks better than dragon nest, pvp is hard to balance though in general

Signature

Sep 9, 2010 7:14 pm
    both are pretty good to me

Sep 13, 2010 3:00 pm
    dragon nest should be better

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 14, 2010 1:55 pm
      I'd stay with Vindictus ... just till I played bouth of em ...

Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm
      well i didnt play any of them .. but im looking forward to vindictus

if i had to choose... id go with vindictus .. donno why .. i just like vindictus better from gameplay i saw and trailers

Sep 30, 2010 11:51 pm
      I chose dragon nest, bit if its only on English :(

Feb 11, 2011 12:26 pm
      I've never tried DN myself, so I can't really voice my opinion on the situation, however, I find Vindictus' gameplay to be VERY bland.  There's a huge lack in skills... and it's just boring after awhile.

If DN has more skills, I can say without playing.... I'd definitely love it

Vindictus would be almost perfect with a few changes in gameplay... *sigh*

Feb 12, 2011 3:58 am
      Vindictus by far.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 12, 2011 8:06 am
        I haven't played DN so i can't tell anything about it but i play vindictus and i like it so i'll stay with Vindictus.

Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm
        If you say that Vindictus takes no strategy, then ur obviously a noob who goes out there and hits the monster while u die. There is evade, block, and counterattack btw. It is all about your timing. Dragon's Nest is obviously more complex but to say Vindictus is just random hacking and slashin is just wrong

Feb 13, 2011 7:20 am
        Both seem to be different styles in my opinion.Dragon Nest seems to be a little more similar to other MMOs which Vindictus looks like a new style on the whole.

Signature

Check out my youtube channel for commentated video gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IRPeak
        Feb 14, 2011 11:25 pm
        played out on vindictus so im gonna have to go with DN

Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm
        want my opinion? great, ill tell ya! IT DOESNT MATTER WITCH ONES BETTER! i play games to have fun, and if i do have alotta fun ina game, then i like the game, it doesnt matter what others say.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 21, 2011 5:41 am
          dragon nest and vindictus are games totally different...
          Let's see... well...

Vindictus has a very realistic graphics! but has a bad classes ...  and has not change job...
          Dragon nest is better for mission and classes

Then... i prefer Dragon nest

Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am
          Not really a fan of Vindictus, yes the gameplay is exceptional but I dont like how the entire game is dungeons and one town

Mar 10, 2011 1:05 am
          I think that Dragons nest looks slightly more fun than Vindictus.
          for the sole reason that you can jump around XD

Quick Reply:Vindictus vs Dragon Nest

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »