Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Allods Online Allods online Warrior class builds and talents

Allods online Warrior class builds and talents

Dec 5, 2010 11:11 pm
Builds

I will post several general builds and discuss changes that could be made. Always try to feel out builds for yourself as it makes you a better player and lets you make customized changes when you need to.

Tank

Everyone was spoon-fed at one point in their lives.

1.  Basic Endurance/Stamina Setup
Talent Tree

Talent Grids

Endurance/Stamina: http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_21xuj7gu2x820e2gg4yc20g515bvhy8q304w3

This is a basic Endurance/Stamina setup. Many things can be changed here to better suit your needs:

Powerful Blow Tree: You may notice the excessive use of rubies that are blank or unnecessary (Take Cover). You can remove this WHOLE bottom-right area and use it elsewhere or pick and choose between more stamina or health. If you require more damage output you can instead get the other Powerful Blow ruby across the blank space or move up and snag the Finesse/Expertise rubies.

Charge Tree: There are not many changes that could be made. You do not need to make the branching-off to the right from that Finesse ruby if you do not want to, but Arm Breaker, Reinforced Skull and that extra Strength ruby can come in handy.

Slash Tree: There is a good amount of customization that can be made in this tree. If you have trouble keeping aggro from certain members you may choose to pick up points in Stalwart Defense or you could break off from Cruelty and pick up Inciting Shot to pick up more monsters. If you need a short-term CC you can move down and pick up Intimidation (although I do not recommend it).

2.  Basic Dodge-Tanking Setup
Talent Tree

Talent Grids

Agility(Dodge-Tanking): http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_21xuj7gu2x412ocw4ycu1gff0o71y82384w3

This is a basic Dodge-Tanking setup. As mentioned above, Agility affects your dodge, block, and parry chances. This makes picking up the dodge and block rubies VERY important (I choose not to pick up the parry rubies as parry is not substantial damage mitigation and since rubies are so tight in Dodge builds, they can be better utilized elsewhere).

Powerful Blow Tree: Not much room for change. You could attempt to reach the stamina or armor rubies or Blade mastery but you may have to give up something vital, which is not recommended. Solid Defense and Take Cover may be worthwhile; I did not put them into the general build as I hear from many tanks that Take Cover does not last long enough to make the rubies worthwhile and Solid Defenses was not working properly(If this is incorrect and Solid Defenses is working properly then I would only recommend it during fights against bosses and slow/hard hitters).

Charge Tree: Again, not tons of change as the Dodge rubies are pretty much required. Stony Resilience is also very important.

Slash Tree: If you have threat issues you can pick up Stalwart Defense. Parry rubies are not picked up for reasons explained above.

DPSing

The beauty of DPS builds is that they are flexible enough for solid PvP and Off-Tanking if done properly.

Two-Hand:http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_21xujo3u2x3g8u41o8w2yc20g414bvhy8230gw3
Talent Tree

Talent Grids

Paired: http://allodsbase.com/en/talents#_20xuj0cu3x3g8e28iw3yc20g515bvhy8230gw3
Talent Tree

Talent Grids

The above builds do not focus heavily on Off-Tanking, but they allow for good PvPing as well as great DPS.

The main difference between a paired Warrior and a 2H Warrior is the Talent tree. A paired Warrior will generally have Bulldozer in their build and 2H Warriors normally have Arcing Blow and Kick (if they choose to) and tend to not use Bulldozer as it is not efficient energy usage.

If you wanted more of a Off-Tank-friendly build I would recommend putting some points in Malicious Blow and Sweeping Strike to help your AoE tanking abilities.

Powerful Blow Tree: The two Blade Mastery rubies are large boosts to your DPS as Powerful Blow is your bread and butter (the boost to Arcing blow is great for the 2H Warriors too). Picking up Lucky Strikes can be worthwhile for 2H Warriors. You can go for Golden Blade if you so choose, but it's not major.

Charge Tree: Taking the generic loop around to Stony Resilience is recommended as there is some good stuff there. You can pick up Intimidate to help with your Off-Tanking ability. I like breaking off from the Finesse ruby and getting Reinforced Skull, Improved disarm and the strength ruby for the extra damage boost.

Slash Tree: Nothing much else of use here. You could get Battle Frenzy for PvP (not recommended) or branch off from Intimidation and pick up Inciting Shot and Trained fighter for the DPS boost.

Talents

Although you can get away with spamming two abilities, it's not always the best choice.

Here I will cover all of the talent tree abilities and a brief description of each.

Powerful Blow - Your bread and butter no matter what the spec. This will be your primary method of gaining Combat Advantage and dealing damage. Max it as early as possible.

Charge - This move is useful in PvP when you need to get up close to your target. It is not limited to PvP however as being able to get to monsters faster can help you tank or begin DPSing faster. Putting more points into this talent is generally only useful for reduced cool-down time. If you like to PvP I say max it, if not, it doesn't hurt to skip over.

Jagged Slice - Deals little damage and adds a strong bleed effect. Generally useless as the effect is nothing jaw-dropping and it is not very energy-efficient. Don't bother unless you are experimenting with some bleed-intensive spec.

Rapid Slash - Follow-up attack after Powerful Blows, Hacks and Arcing Blow. Deals little damage, but adds Combat Advantage. Some people like the effect, but I do not think it is worth the energy usage. If you are a 2H spec Warrior and you think you may like the effect, you can put points into it.

Agonizing Strike - Another bread and butter move for Warriors; always max it out. This is your primary Combat Advantage dump. It's best to use it after a bleed or knockdown is active on your target as there is a damage boost when the conditions are met. Max this out.

Forceful Kick - Deals small damage and has a chance to knockdown your target (this chance increases as you put more points into it). This is primarily a talent for 2H Warriors and it is best used when chained with a Agonizing Strike or Arcing Blow. If you are a 2H Warrior max it out.

Malicious Blow - 180 degree frontal AoE attack. Deals decent damage, has a chance to restore energy, and gives Combat Advantage. This talent is generally useful for tanks and is great when paired with Sweeping Strikes. Tanks should max this out unless they decide to use Cleave as their AoE ability.

Sweeping Strike - Another 180 degree frontal AoE attack. Deals good damage and has a chance to put up a buff that boosts block and damage reduction. This is a good Combat Advantage dump when paired with other AoE attacks. May want to max this out if you intend to tank.

Bulldoze - Deal decent damage and knockdown the target. This ability is recommended for paired Warriors as it is not efficient energy/Combat Advantage usage for tanks or 2H Warriors. If you're a paired Warrior and you intend to PvP you should max it out. If you do not intend to PvP, it's probably not that great.

Arcing Blow - Deals heavy damage which can be increased if the target is knocked down. Excellent ability for 2H Warriors; should be ignored by tanks and paired Warriors. If you are a 2H Warrior who wants to PvP, max this asap. If you are a 2H Warrior who wants to PvE mostly, it's not as valuable.

Bash - Deals decent damage and has a chance to stun the target for a duration of time based on the amount of points put into the ability. Useful mainly for 2H and paired Warriors in PvP, but can be somewhat useful in PvE to keep trash down. I would get at least rank 2 no matter what your spec and rank 3 if you PvP at all.

Shattering Strike - Disarming ability. Very useful no matter what your spec or situation. You can disarm melee players in PvP and make them nearly useless or you can disarm trash monsters and some bosses in PvE to reduce their damage output. Max it out.

Cleave - 180 degree frontal AoE attack. This is more of the AoE for DPS Warriors as it adds a stackable buff on you that increases damage while lowering armor as well. The buff is not all that hot for tanking since you don't want to be hit harder, but you can always just take the buff of manually. In PvP you could use this (or Malicious Blow) in order to easily remove a Mage's Illusions, but rank 1 would be all that's needed for that. As for PvE, this is good for DPS Warriors and tanks who don't mind dealing with the buff.

Vicious Spin - Good damage 360 degree AoE. Good for DPS in PvE, but in PvP the fact that you cannot move while using it can be a hindrance. It gives the same debuff as Cleave in that it reduced your armor but increases your damage dealt. Tanks could use this if they don't mind the cast time, the costs to perform it and working around the buff.

Gut Punch - Silence ability; silence duration is based on the amount of points put into the talent. Useful in both PvP and PvE for any spec; good against casters. At least 1 rank is recommended, but going beyond that is up to you.

Bloodbath - Deal several decent damage hits periodically. While performing this attack you can't move, but the attack is a debuff on your target, so even if they move out of your melee range the hits continue to inflict damage upon your enemy. Can be decent in PvP against Mages assuming you already have the Combat Advantage built to use it. Could deal decent damage in PvE, but not recommended as Powerful Blow and Agonizing Strike beat the DPS of Bloodbath.

To find about other classes here http://forum.mmosite.com/list.php?id=518&sid=519
More info at MMOSITE GameList http://gamelist.mmosite.com/g/allods_32_online.shtml
Original http://allods-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19612
This post has been modified on Dec 07 , 2010 12:52:41 AM by   LuthX.

Return to the list

Signature

Everyting is cloudy~~~

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 20, 2011 2:38 am
nice guide. but can you tell me what stats should i focus on? like will i put all the stats in luck and just get the other stats in my equips?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 16, 2012 4:51 am
    oh and plz put what gear shuld we get at max lvl.

Jul 3, 2014 3:36 pm
    can any one send me Brute build version 4.0 just need a screen shot from the talents and skills build just a screen shot if its doable please email ( sherbinolgy@hotmail.com ) i appreciate and thanks in advance

Quick Reply:Allods online Warrior class builds and talents

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »