Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Allods Online [Contest]MMOSITE Allods Q&A Trivia Contest

[Contest]MMOSITE Allods Q&A Trivia Contest

May 31, 2010 4:27 pm
Q:Why would owning a Razer Megaladon Headset make you a better Allods player?

A:It would make talking to people on the game alot easier thank just typing.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 31, 2010 8:45 pm
Question: Why would owning a Razer Megaladon Headset make you a better Allods player?

It would allow me to hear the terrified shrieks of my enemies as I send them to their makers in STUNNING clarity.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 1, 2010 2:29 am
    5 more days guys :)

Signature

Jun 1, 2010 1:40 pm
    only few more days and we will see the winners
    This post has been modified on Jun 01 , 2010 01:41:26 PM by   veselqk.

Jun 2, 2010 12:04 am
    Why would owning a Razer Megaladon Headset make you a better Allods player?

To immerse myself completely in the atmosphere of Allods.
    To jump at the slightest noise and look back in anguish when I hear footsteps.

A Razer Megaladon Headset helps us enjoy the game sound effects and music without inconvenience to our neighbors or our family.

Jun 2, 2010 1:27 am

Because at the climactic and priceless moment of finally having a chance at beating the heroic boss that seemed all but impossible for so many failed attempts; at the moment when victory or defeat will be decided simply by a hurried hoarse order being barked across cyberspace to your fellow brothers in the heat of battle-- despite the years and years you've spent honing your typing speed, your fingers are already being pushed to their absolute breaking point smashing skill keys and won't even have a mili-second to communicate what must be communicated! ALL SEEMS LOST! Until a series of vibrations magically travels THROUGH THE AIR ITSELF and erupts from the speakers of your comrades. The knowledge has been delivered! Something seems to shift of the battlefield, the boss sees newfound confidence in the eyes of his opponents, suddenly aware of the dozens of powerful blows already dealt to his now seemingly weak body. His will breaks, cold death seizing his frail body. As eternal darkness floods his mind he manages one final bloodcurdling cry: "DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUU RAZZZZERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"

Jun 2, 2010 1:56 am

A quality headset like the Razor Megaladon would not only allow me to clearly communicate orders, warnings, and strats to my fellow players, but the 3D sound from them would be invaluable in PVP, Raids, Instances, etc where knowing the direction friendly and enemy attacks are coming from can give one that extra edge to get the job done.  That and it's got a +9 against ogres [SMILE=s44]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 2, 2010 1:59 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by nekophil

A quality headset like the Razor Megaladon would not only allow me to clearly communicate orders, warnings, and strats to my fellow players, but the 3D sound from them would be invaluable in PVP, Raids, Instances, etc where knowing the direction friendly and enemy attacks are coming from can give one that extra edge to get the job done.  That and it's got a +9 against ogres [SMILE=s44]

Though technically as long as your latency is low and your performance is high, it all comes down to a combination of player skill and luck, especially with the new patch out that further balanced the classes and boosted some of the bosses.  It'd still be nice to be able to chat with the guildies, though.

Jun 2, 2010 5:07 pm
      Question: Why would owning a Razer Megaladon Headset make you a better Allods player?

Owning a Razer Headset would make me a better player because it offers encouragement.. Why encouragement? You may be asking yourselfs. Because once I walk into a room full of little Gibberlings and slay them with my claws maybe even shooting a few arrows through there furry little heads I want to keep going on because I get the satisfaction of hearing those little marsupial looking things suffer. Being able to hear them die through my crappy speakers is alright... But hearing there screams through a Razer Megaladon Headset would encourage me to keep slaying those Gibberlings to become the best Allods player out there!

Jun 2, 2010 6:58 pm

Answer: Fully customizable surround sound in a headset you can wear comfortably for hours on end means that you're aware of every exact thing that is happening around you -- Allods sounds fantastic! -- while giving you the ability to simultaneously direct others accordingly!  You'd be kind of like the Steve Nash of Allods, dishing out the crazy no-look assists and running the team from the point, making everyone around you better -- except you'll also be scoring and putting up numbers like Kobe while you do it. ;)  What could possibly beat that?
      This post has been modified on Jun 02 , 2010 07:17:55 PM by   i_robot.

Jun 2, 2010 9:48 pm

I have no money
      not a single copper piece
      and that fuzzy headset would definitely keep me warm during the freezing dark nights in coldberg

please help me out
      just gimme those headphones

Jun 2, 2010 11:35 pm
      So I can talk in vent at the same time someone else is without echoing and annoying everyone.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 3, 2010 1:21 pm

It wouldn't make me play better, but it would certainly make the game more cool [SMILE=s4]

Jun 3, 2010 4:51 pm
        to bad justtt us i live in eruope so gues there is no chanceto win the headset
        :(

Jun 4, 2010 9:11 am

My onboard sound does not work and I can't afford to buy a headset. With the Raze Megaladon headset I will be able to listen to the beautiful zone music of Allods in surround sound which will improve my gaming experience. As an Allods guild officer I would be able to coordinate guild events with members on our Ventrilo server.

Also events like the astral and pvp with other guild requires quick notification to your fellow players in order to avoid hazards. With the headset I will be able to communicate things to my guildmates warnings that would normally be too late before because I had to type the warnings.

Jun 4, 2010 6:27 pm

as wizard this would give the unique distinction that i am an avid fan of this game! and also this would give me a decent boost towards my quest and life in ALLODS

Jun 6, 2010 8:48 pm

based on my extensive research, there would have to be some pretty good sound engine for this free game that requires and uber headset to pick up on everything going on around you and these sounds are super clues to what is going to happen next cause I'm a WoW nerd who is trained in the art of keyboard reflexes.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 30, 2017 4:54 pm
          I cannot thank you enough for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

Quick Reply:[Contest]MMOSITE Allods Q&A Trivia Contest

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »