Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Tantra Online Need Help on Deva - Samabat Build

Need Help on Deva - Samabat Build

Oct 30, 2007 8:10 am
Im trying to make a samabat i found a guide say Nerve is the way to go.

I asked ppl in game and they say NERVE dont do nething to help Magic Spell.

So  I was wondering does Nerve increase Damage for Magic Spell???

Guide was made by disho I believe, he say get 350 Nerve.

My char Has Base stat of

75 heart
100 mental
100 Nerve

I dont know about wat to put in anymore Nerve or Mental cause im so confuse , Please Clarify

Thank you

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 1, 2007 3:52 am
No need nerve. U add that only if you want your char have high evasion which is very evective in war.
Nerve add damage, but when u get higher lvl, the damage decrease much. To get damage, pump your mental.

Then your char is a hybrid i think.

Another char get difficulties to kill Samabat with high heart.
New skills implemented in Katana IV is awesome.
At previous Kathana we see samabat as a support (with her lions and TP recovery for partiy). But with that skill u get what u want.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 1, 2007 2:02 pm
    So no need for nerve then what about something called Karya Jama Tirika, wont high TP mean im instantly dead? XD

Also When is Kathana IV coming out? is it out yet?

Nov 3, 2007 2:17 am
    Get high HP to duel Karya. Yes, high mental will make your TP over load. Hehehe. However, when u get high HP they won't be too easy to kill you. As I said, formerly samabat is less powerfull than abikara. But don't give up. Samabat has strong defense, also skill that protect you from attack, two lions, two summons, offensive and defensive. At high lvl, the damage of the summon is awesome, and you don't have to target your enemy. It attacks automatically.
    Mental is natural for samabat. If u want to get high damage, it is mental that u should take. Yes, nerve give magic damage too, but after certain lvl, it decreases ineffectively. (my friend has the table to show you the effectiveness of nerve and mental for garuda/deva/ but i'm not sure ia'm allowed to post it here. Sorry).
    I guess after u reach a certain damage, you should pump the rest to your heart.
    Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Just my humble opinion.

Nov 3, 2007 9:36 am
    So what is A good mental and Good Nerve spot to stop at then o wise one =D

You been a great help

What a good Mental to stop at?
    What a good Nerve to stop at?

Then i Pump the rest to heart right?

Nov 25, 2007 4:25 pm
    Nerve provides an insignificant dmg increase along with a bit of evasion, which means it's defensively a better stat then mental. It's a balanced stat for deva/garuda.

Mental speaks only of 1 thing on Deva/Garuda. Offense. Nothing else. This is also the downfall of this particular race against karya xD

Heart, my favorite stat on any race (got a lv 90 Banar with over 5k HP). If you ever in doubt on where to pump, pump it up xD

A friend of mine aims toward a certain dmg milestone, and put the rest to heart. Before I retired, I just put the spirit I need to have max resistance, and leave it at that. The rest goes to heart. Your choice. Samabat has the luxury of the fire priest anyway, let them do the job. That thing (on max lv) deal 600-800 dmg on my naga. And my naga has maxed fire resist ~~!

Nov 26, 2007 8:01 am
    heart, nerve, and mental but not too much... masakit kase sa jamma...

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 4, 2007 2:43 am
      corect actaully jama is useless f the build s mental.... y??? beacause samabat is jamer ^_^ joke. what im trying to say is........ logically?  we are talking about the concept of the two deffrnt job abikara and samabat right? this s my opinion or suggestion about that.. f the chakra build up of abikara is pure ment:(mental) it could increas your damage the reason is most skill of abikara is mental type meaning it encreas your damage if your build up mostly on mental. and samabat don't have damaging skill like abkira e.g meteor....... and etc: as far as i know the damaging skill of the samabat is only 1 and it is "DESTI" desti is not mental type skill. meaning it well not increas the damge of desti if your build up is mental..... desti is a damaging skill of samabat just like "JT" w/ is the skill of karya... soo if the build up of your samabat is nerve like  the build up of karya... so your "DESTI" increas damage that you can't imagine. not only that!!! f your build up is nerve it s also increase your avoidance and accuracy and you can survive all the attack of your opponets.......  

Signature

LINUX inside
      Apr 11, 2008 11:10 pm
      [SMILE=s49]
      Yes thats rigth..I have a samabat to and its a nerve type.my base nerve is 350(350 is the most suggested and recommended)and the rest is heart.

when u reach the base nerve of 350,max now ur heart!!

about mental?No need mental on ur chakra points.It relies on ur accessories and clothes w/mental chackras on it.

Why nerve type???
          Besides increasing ur accuracy and evasion,it increases "Critical" attack rate,that means High chance to deal critical damage/s on mobster even player

Apr 13, 2008 7:40 am
      Acutally Desti(Summoning skill)is mental dependent, if you have  a lvl 5 Desti and pump up mental, Destis' attack rate will increase significantly, you'll notice it easily as you mouseover on Desti slot. Desti is a damage-dealing attack on mosnters but its less effective during PvP since Desti is a spell reduced by defense.

Nerve type will deal significant damage when it reaches at least 300 nerve, nerve also amplifies low lvl spells than mental would. Nerve is weapon dependent, 2 handed cane with an upgrade of at least +9 will do.

The existence of Amara levels make nerve type less effective, since if you reach Amara101(max nerve, max heart, the remaining chakra points will be allocated to mental) and still vulnerable to Jama Tirika.

Jun 10, 2008 7:48 pm
      WHEW NICE ONE

Signature

(__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Jun 11, 2008 4:02 am
      if I were you...
      I would max heart then mental enought for 120 max resistance and the rest nerve...
      u got a buff that would increase your damage...

Signature

..................Tantra's Answer Elite Admin mmosite.com......................
      ...............friendster email-add:jm4u_101587@yahoo.com.ph...................
      .....................Strong must Live Weak shall Die...........................
      ...............http://profiles.friendster.com/joshuamania......................
      ....Character Name:Kashmiri Tribe:Deva Job: Abikara Server:Manas Caste:Mijung.....

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 8, 2008 5:21 am
        yes josh kashmiri is a deva u should ask him.
        but don;t worry. samabat has a great skill : fire priest and its dadati (i don't know what skill those are in other tantra.)
        i am lvl 133 naga scared of those skills most.
        any skill just scratching, and not hurt me. but those skills, they were do.
        srry for bad english

Jul 8, 2008 5:44 pm
        well contrary with other ...
        if you are a samabat you need a lot of nerve.
        while your not a samabat yet focus on heart and mental
        but when you change to 2nd job as a samabat focus on nerve.

Signature

Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm
        umm..but josh dont have samabat...hes abikara type...

Apr 14, 2009 5:38 am
        to all tantra gamer do your best to get a high level

May 7, 2009 7:02 am
        pure heart is the best for samabat..

MMOsite Special Offer

May 7, 2009 3:59 pm
          he's right pure heart and put a little on mental

Sep 21, 2009 9:30 pm
          yah mental and nerve heart  max all that's all

Sep 22, 2009 10:28 pm
          yeah I've heard of those pure heart magesrnrnbu its just novelty though

Signature

Quick Reply:Need Help on Deva - Samabat Build

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »