Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Tantra Online Best character?

Best character?

Aug 11, 2007 11:49 am
Like the topic says

And how should I lvl them?

I was thinking a mage...how should I lvl a mage?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 16, 2007 6:48 pm
I would pick Asura or Naga, Asura is the fastest damage with daggers, and Naga is the most powerful but pretty expensive.

Signature

Xfire: unrealmight

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 21, 2007 5:10 pm
    if you want a fast leveling character you can choose archers, I think on any online games, those that have range has the advantage especially in pvp but also is true for leveling

mages too are fast levelers

but that is a general rule

there are some characters here that are fast levelers depending on the location of the level spot, on the party, and on the build

Signature

Aug 21, 2007 10:31 pm
    yeah well said, mage ( int type char ) are fast leveling character since they are also long range, unlike melee type, they only depend on physical attack, and most of them cant 1 hit a mobs w/ the same level. if you want a fast leveling and do more damage , i suggest u choose mage, disadvantage they cant tank and have low HP, unlike Melee type char can tank on hi lvl mobs and will endure to combat.

Signature

"Im not what I seem I'm nothing but a dream.......

"Hate! Hate your Enemy!"
    "Save! Save your friends"
    "Find! Find Your Place"
    "Speak! Speak the truth"
    Sep 10, 2007 12:58 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cheval_de_Bataile
    if you want a fast leveling character you can choose archers, I think on any online games, those that have range has the advantage especially in pvp but also is true for leveling

mages too are fast levelers

but that is a general rule

there are some characters here that are fast levelers depending on the location of the level spot, on the party, and on the bu ...

i agreed . . then when i have enough money to start another character. . then that is the time. . lol. . archer became my money maker. . lol. . nice strategy isn't it? ?
    This post has been modified on Sep 10 , 2007 12:59:51 AM by   angeliza13.

Signature

Sep 15, 2007 11:01 am
    zzzZZZ this thread made me sleeep

did u even play the game guys
    first its not called mage its  Deva  
    deva happnes 2 be 2 way char like all the other char

1 Abikara >> mental built is the fastet to level but till a certain level  pure mental is the best for leveling then when u get a higher level abikara is the king of pvp due his adavtnges sleep skill and stunn so i was saying when u get higher level u can rest chakra to max ur heart and the rest goes to mental ur dmg will be lower but ur gonna be unbeatable in kruma " pvp zone "

2 samabat >> ddn play it much but it got the ability to summon Dadati helpfull summon that attacks with u and this job go lotaaaaaaaaaaa builds but abis are way much better if u play it right

anyway the fastest char for leveling is Asura    job >> Kara "archer"

after u get lvl 74 u get the new skill samayoga which deals a huge critical dmg after sakata rada or irin tirika   and at this point the archer starts levelin fastter than the deva till amara level   = 100+

anyway if u needed any info just pm me or add me on Amrhicham@hotmail.com ill explain to us

www.tantra-extreme.com  best server ever for tantra online

Oct 3, 2007 8:33 am
    ^
    ^
    ^
    don't get geeky on me unless u want a nasty wedgie [SMILE=s20]

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 26, 2007 8:07 am
      druka! the best!

Dec 12, 2008 6:45 pm
      is Yaksa weak in PVP ? nobody is mentioning them???

Dec 14, 2008 5:35 pm
      in tantra-extreme archers are owning...irin trika and samayoga are now both lvl 10 awts...same lvl naga or yuda, with same acce will be two hits ;)

Mar 13, 2009 1:21 pm
      for me asura karya is the best

Mar 17, 2009 10:25 pm
      Hmf i think the fstest leveling char is Nakayuda/Yaksa bttle type, i dont think mages has the most and fastest leveling cuz i have mages lvl 90, then it takes a month get that goal, and so den i try my nakayuda just in 1 and a half week i have it level 94,

Using an pranas orb add additional pranas, Hmf u just think u should buy the expensive one like blue orb, or just u can try black and yellow. . .
      In diyana Blue orb(200%) cost 55-60m the Black orb(100%) cost-15-18m-den Yellow(75%) 8-10m

i dont that price was just like to other server! ! !

Signature

TANTRA
      ChAracters/
      Level:RoleMode1(94)-SAMMAYBE(84)-CallMyName(A 16)-ImpusitoMAgnus(59)
      Job:Nakayuda---BAnar---SamaBAt---Abikara
      Ashram: no pormal
      Play Since:December 2007

"A War Does Not Determined Who Is Ryt But The One Who Is left"
      -ADD me FS Rulemode@Gmail.com-

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 1, 2009 2:29 pm
        all go with range!

Mar 6, 2011 12:59 am
        anyone have xtra account i would like to play but i need a charater that is finish with the second quest .......plsssss?

Jun 18, 2011 12:41 am
        nakayudas are the strongest!! [SMILE=11]

Oct 12, 2011 7:12 am
        NAGA.... BANAR or SATYA!!![SMILE=3]

May 9, 2012 4:27 pm
        satya at shakti tantra extreme

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 12, 2012 12:35 am

There are lots of items that came out. It depends how you handle your character. Just make sure you didnt put your chakra in a wrong way. That's All.

Jul 16, 2012 3:20 am
          Tantra Warzone... Always have a repel session free... 4 times a day

Tantra 3000FR... Fast leveling... Big prana xp

Jun 3, 2013 11:05 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/161/20070811/Best_character-4da845dcc3cb37613-1.html#p4da8460a1a37e7]2#[/url] [i]Cheval_de_Bataile[/i][/b] [br] [br]
          add me on fb.... plccccc

naruto64_lelouch64@yahoo.com

Plc........

Quick Reply:Best character?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »