Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea TERA leveling guide: Some tips to help you level up fast

TERA guides and tips for beginners Mar 8, 2012 11:56 pm

TOGGLE
Tips for beginners
TERA system guides
Tips & Tricks for new players (NA edition)
TERA Enchanting Guide
TERA English and non-English Fansite List
TERA Crystals Guide
TERA Latest FAQ
TERA Crafting Guide
Some tips to help you level up fast
TERA PvP System Introduction
System Requirements of TERA
TERA Glyph System Guide
TERA class/race introductionTERA class comparison
Which class will you choose in TERA?
TERA: Priest vs. Mystic
TERA Class Tips
Priest and Mystic comparison
The Races of TERA
TERA's Elin VS. Blade & Soul's Lyn
Most popular Race/Class in TERA
TERA's Warrior = Aion's Assassin?

TERA leveling guide: Some tips to help you level up fast

Mar 7, 2012 12:31 am
I played as a priest in KR server. And here are some of the tips to help ppl who are preparing for TERA NA/EU.

1. I found the best way to lvl is to do the quests (primary the story quests, filling in some normal quests).

2. When reaching a new dungeon (let's say you lvled to lvl 35, which is the minimum for the next dungeon after 27), you just go in the dungeon faming new equip & a massive amount of XP. That will get you to lvl 38-39 pretty quick, while also giving you a good amount of gold and high-quality equipment.

3. Then you start lvling till lvl 42 (next dungeon), go into it till lvl 45/46 (takes some runs, lvl42->lvl43 3-4 runs), then again questing, 48 next dungeon & etc.

I found this to be the best way for a priest, cause the quest-mobs start to get a lot of life, making it difficult for you to do them alone & fast (I did it together with a warrior - pulling a whole bunch - was quite fun. And if you play other classes, I think you can level up in the similar way. First, do the quests and then team up with your friends/guildmates.

Btw, this is just my personal tips for beginners. If some of you guys have better ways for leveling up faster, pls reply on the comments. I am sure many other players will be appreciated for that. And if I say something wrong, pls point out.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 13, 2012 5:16 am
Reply 0#  sky___walker

thats so cool dude!

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 13, 2012 4:37 pm
    Hm, it;s a bacis info, but thanks :)

May 2, 2012 9:55 am
    absolute best way is to group with a tank, dps, and heals, and just blast through every quest. if you get high enough to unlock a new story quest line, do the side quests in that area. while doing bam quests, pull 2 instead of 1. other than that, dedication.

May 4, 2012 7:58 am
    well  thats a nice guide really :)

but from what I heart in Tera is best to be 1 5 person party from level to 60 and you can get it in minimun 1 week :)

Signature

May 27, 2012 6:53 pm
    what do you do if you go to veika at lvl12? (b/c if you're a sorcerer you get a skill to tele to veika)
    Is there a specific place to do quests and such, because currently I'm just running around the town and the outerskirts of veika....
    thanks in advance.

Apr 4, 2013 8:10 am
    Lol I'm a Priest and I levek with a warrior. I'm annoyed at. How he is level 57 and he is running level 52 dungeons leaving me with no loot or xp. I'm trying to get to the same level as him
    But. It seems impossible. I'm level 55. Any way to level to 57-58 in one day??? I've been killing lvl 59 bears that give 100,000 xp each but I need 41,000,000 xp. I've been considering asking him to take like a 2-3 day breakk so I can level but that seems rude. Going to followyour advice and run the same dungeon over and over aagain till I level. But do you know of any thing z level 55 could kill that gives about 1,000,000xp othere than quests? [SMILE=24]

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 12, 2013 12:30 pm
      You all fail so bad. I am level 30 in one week. I know guys 60 in 3 days farming the right BAMS. I just play, and follow all quests to level up normally and casually. Also, que up for dungeons when you get the quests. If you join a dungeon with a high level, you cant farm the farm quests, they know you are exploiting and will block the kills to count.
      BUT you can farm gear and regular quests with a high level in a dungeon, so do that...or skip it and just mission. Stupid guide ever...if you are not missioning or dungeoning...WTF are you doing??? That is the game..LOL this guy just wrote how to do the obvious. THE REAL question is how to farm the BAMS to max level in 3 days.

Jun 27, 2013 3:24 am
      Since this thread is mostly based on Priest I have to say, the easiest way to lvl a priest is to either join a sorc or a warrior. Did both, warrior from 20-40 and sorc from 40-50. The only massive difference is that with a warrior you get a good tank for bams etc, with the lack of dps (tank mode), and for a sorc you have to be the puller, while he or she nukes. Either way, both works for powerlvling groups of mobs.

Jul 3, 2013 7:35 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/160/20120307/TERA_leveling_guide_Some_tips_to_help_you_level_up_fast-4f571cf5bb1fa0113-1.html#p4f881926268628]1#[/url] [i]maschu88[/i][/b] [br] [br]ign: facade
      from ishara server

i don't know really if this is effective, but for a solo player like me, it will do.. i just do main quest and only insert normal quest when xp given quest is at minimum of 300k.. by doing this you would like be behind the level of the quest monster,,in the red quest that is, for example my level is 53 and i am doing the main quest for level 54,, mobs are more likely painful but its worth the fun..^_^ another way is grinding monster 1 to 2 level ahead of you while waiting for an IM

Aug 4, 2013 1:29 am
      As this is old leveling tips.. i will add one new. When u hit lv40 you get daily (pvp) and it gives you really big boost in exp and free key to open those damn lockboxes.

Sep 22, 2013 1:22 pm
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/1813555/2]DarkG0d[/url] at May 4, 2012 7:58 am
      well thats a nice guide really :)

but from what I heart in Tera is best to be 1 5 person party from level to 60 and you can get it in minimun 1 week :) [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/160/20120307/TERA_leveling_guide_Some_tips_to_help_you_level_up_fast-4f571cf5bb1fa0113-1.html#p4fa3eea3918374][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]Haha! One week!

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:TERA leveling guide: Some tips to help you level up fast

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »