Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion NA 4.5 : Steel Cavalry Coming January 29th!

Aion NA 4.5 : Steel Cavalry Coming January 29th!

Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Aion NA is finally getting the 4.5 update after up to 6 months of it being released in other versions. This update will include the Aethertech, 2 new Instances, new skills for previous Classes and many more features!

The update will come on January 29th, which is less than a week away! This will coincide with the end of the Medic event.

My suggestion for if you plan to make an Aethertech that you level a Technist (Engineer) to Level 9 now, and buy up necessary gear/coins/materials now so you can be ready for when 4.5 comes out. The prices of the gear/coins/materials will likely go way up in the first few weeks.

Aion EU still has no date for the 4.5 update, but I'm sure all the EU people are hoping they can get a date within a few months, and I wish them the best of luck!

Are you excited for Aion 4.5? What will be the 1st thing you do once it comes out?

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 22, 2014 10:44 pm
does its a very big size of update??

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 8, 2014 5:18 am
    logging in xD

Mar 15, 2014 2:05 pm
    bom

Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm
    What is the so called robo thing on 4.5 is it new class?  I saw it on my  friend's PC I really want to play this game, but I need to buy another Hardisk this game too big for my trying hard red bar hardisk.

Quick Reply:Aion NA 4.5 : Steel Cavalry Coming January 29th!

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »