Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion 4.0 Russian PTS Guide

Aion 4.0 Russian PTS Guide

Mar 28, 2013 10:51 pm
Download:

Here is a small guide by Cristal on how to get the Aion RU 4.0 client and log in to test out 4.0! Credits: Cristal

https://ru.4game.com/aion/play/

login with facebook

on the bottom there is a launcher ~4mb, install it

then you need a bookmark with this as url

Code:

javascript:(function(){                if(typeof require === 'undefined'){alert('launch on 4game.com.');return;}                var _breq = require.config({baseUrl: '/js/bookmarklets'});                _breq(['game_env'], function(b) {b.start();});            })()

on aion website click on that bookmark and you should see a small window on the left with QA, PTS, PTS2, PTS3, LIVE
chose any pts

and then click yellow button to start downloading

You now know how to download the client.

Not sure if login is straight forward or not, but I'll update the guide if it isn't.

PS: Make sure it says Aion [PTS] on the 4game page, or else you'll probably download the live version. >.< I made that mistake but was only like few minutes in.

Register:

As mentioned, use your facebook info (make a facebook account if you don't already have one).

Login:

Once your client is downloaded and installed, and you're logged in on the website, then you should see a Play button instead of the download button. The buttons won't be translated unless you use Google Chrome and select for it to translate from Russian to English (recommended to use Google Chrome).

Once you hit play, an innova antihack system message will show up and ask you to confirm access, which you accept.

Client will start up and you'll be at a license agreement window in the client at start. Click the left button (in green) to accept the license agreement, and then select the 2nd? server. One of them won't let you in because it's official server and you can't play on official with the PTS client.

I'll make an extra post on character creation if anyone is interested.

--

NOT SURE how long the 4.0 Russian PTS will be up, but it's easy enough, so if you want to try out 4.0, I definitely recommend you try it out on the Russian PTS. You can play free up to 50, but can't use mail or broker, and you can't sell the 1000 silver ingots you get in the survey reward for beta testers (these special surveys are once per account each time, but you can move most of the items around through your account storage).

PS: I'm highly interested in an English patch for the 4.0 PTS. I know some people had one which was a brief translation patch for the KR PTS, and I'd like it if someone could put an English translation patch together for us, or upload the one that was used in the KR PTS.

Someone has a translation patch to translate it into Korean, but that does the majority of us no good. Please put together an English patch for 4.0 pts asap if possible! Thanks.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 29, 2013 11:25 am
When I click on the bookmark it doesn't change to Aion[PTS_]
Or anything... is it not working any longer?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2013 12:40 pm
    It's working. You need to make a bookmark with that specific code. It most likely won't easily become a bookmark, so bookmark something random and then edit the URL in the bookmark to that. Save it, and then WHEN ON the 4game page, you click the bookmark, and a small selection bar will show up on the page, like seen in the video.

You need to select one of the PTS things, and it has to change from Aion to Aion[PTS]. Once you have that, you download the client (yellow button), and wait for it to download, then yellow button will say play.

I recommend using Google Chrome to do all of the 4.0 russian pts stuff.

Signature

Mar 29, 2013 6:17 pm
    I re-opened the website after downlaoding and opened the bookmark on that new site and it changed to the PTS
    Now I have an issue with the create button worked hard on my char once and had no idea which button was create lol
    double-clicking worked until that point ^-^

Mar 31, 2013 11:51 am

I added the bookmark and when i click on it, the little box does pop up for me with the options. But every time I click any of the three PTS ptions it doesnt change. It still just says aion.

Apr 1, 2013 2:49 am
    did you download the launcher from the bottom of the page?

Apr 1, 2013 7:04 am
    Works perfect, Just cant wait for translation

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 6, 2013 11:30 pm
      If you need a English patch note, you may check this web page: http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/aion_4_0_info_collect.shtml

More Information will be added.

Signature

Apr 7, 2013 10:13 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Summerthinker at Apr 6, 2013 11:30 pm
      If you need a English patch note, you may check this web page: http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/aion_4_0_info_collect.shtml

More Information will be added.     
      I don't need an English patch NOTE. I need an English PATCH to translate the RU version to English (partial English). Sorry if you got confused. I don't think a patch will be made though, since NA is only 3.7 and isn't compatible with the RU client translations.

Signature

Apr 10, 2013 6:40 am
      Anyone gotten the error message 713? Because thanks to it (something saying can't connect, and then trying to reconnect over and over and over until I close the website) I can't play =/

So, anyone know how to get past this?

Thanks in advance

Apr 20, 2013 10:59 pm
      Large bump here to mention that someone has put together an English patch for the Russian PTS client, and him (and I) will continue to work on it for a while so we can enjoy 4.0 for a period of time before June when NA gets it.

Credits to: Nimeryaa

Here's the link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/toyr9v7xf6piqid/Data.pak

Put this in L10N\RUS\Data on your Aion 4.0 Folder.

[ The post was edited by JohnSanctity at Apr 20, 2013 11:21 pm ]

Signature

Apr 21, 2013 5:45 am
      Hi John, I put the file in L10N\RUS\Data (NA version though), but when I open the PTS3 it's still in Russian. Do I have do download the Russian Client? My PTS3 doesn't have "L10N\RUS\Data".

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 21, 2013 10:07 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 1.*.*.225 at Apr 21, 2013 5:45 am
        Hi John, I put the file in L10NRUSData (NA version though), but when I open the PTS3 it's still in Russian. Do I have do download the Russian Client? My PTS3 doesn't have "L10NRUSData".     
        No idea why you wouldn't have a RUS.

It should be main client then l10n then RUS then data. You should see 3 folders and a data.pak in there. Delete the data.pak and replace it with this one. Keep the default RUSSIAN data.pak as a backup (copy it and paste it somewhere before deleting).

Signature

Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/16/20130328/Aion_40_Russian_PTS_Guide-51552bcbbddc1ec13-1.html#p51741cd78c0001]12#[/url] [i]JohnSanctity[/i][/b] [br] [br]im looking for he aion 4.0 russian folder but i dunt c it do i have to create one or wat can u help me please .if i need to make one please help me cause i dont have the 4.0 russian fodler like the official one

May 2, 2013 10:00 pm
        Thanks its working fine, any idea how to sell those grey items you get from that survey?

May 3, 2013 10:16 am
        There is absolutely no folders when I search my entire computer for them. There's no russian 4.0 folder or anything.

May 4, 2013 9:10 pm
        Just a question. Why does it take forever for me to download the client? Like my friend was at 56% and I was at 19.86% and I started to download it before her. Its driving me crazy that it is taking forever to download. D:

MMOsite Special Offer

May 5, 2013 12:04 am
          I'm not sure why it takes so long. >.< I guess its just a matter of download speed and luck. :X

Signature

May 5, 2013 5:28 am
          I had to stop the download then restart my computer. After I did that it finally downloaded...After staying up while it downloaded xD

May 5, 2013 5:30 am
          So I realized I wasnt logged in. But meh post is above this one ^

Quick Reply:Aion 4.0 Russian PTS Guide

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »