Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion EU Vs NA - Free to Play or Truly Free?

Aion EU Vs NA - Free to Play or Truly Free?

Feb 9, 2013 1:38 am
[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/16/20130207/Aion_EU_Vs_NA_Free_to_Play_or_Truly_Free-5114711e40b1c5813-1.html#p51155d0547949e]13#[/url] [i]joreto871[/i][/b] [br] [br]I think you dont know where are you talking about!

49% of the EU players don't know what FTS MEANS and not 49% that don't want FTS..

See results

[img]http://cmsstatic.aionfreetoplay.com/Communityseite%20-%20survey_en.jpg[/img]

That means 49% of the eu players have never hear about FTS or what FTS means...

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 9, 2013 12:55 pm
you can play from EU too i`m not using any proxy and i`m playing Aion NA :D

MMOsite Special Offer

May 31, 2013 4:00 am
    I'm from Poland and I prefer NA Aion. I don't feel any lags, my ping is always aroung 100-150 and I'm ok with that. Sadly not everyone knows that there are to versions of Aion. That european bullshit should be called Free Demo/Trial instead of F2P.

Jun 9, 2013 8:12 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/16/20130207/Aion_EU_Vs_NA_Free_to_Play_or_Truly_Free-5114711e40b1c5813-1.html#p51155d0547949e]13#[/url] [i]joreto871[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    how can u pay oldpack on broker when u cant use it because u need to buy gold pack.

Jun 9, 2013 8:21 am
    Reply 14#  91.*.*.45

hey i am installing NA but can i be like verteran. so that i can use brokers and such? i cant do that on Gameforge.

Jun 19, 2013 4:08 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/16/20130207/Aion_EU_Vs_NA_Free_to_Play_or_Truly_Free-5114711e40b1c5813-1.html#p5114711e40b1c5]0#[/url] [i]moonpark[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    Ok, so I have played on the EU server for quite some time now. And I just have to say that after reading this, I will most likely be switching. It's sad because I have made many friends on the Anuhart server. But hey let's face it. My ping is horrible, I can't afford to buy a Gold Pack nor do I like spending 50kk kinah every 30 days. ( Yeah it's 50 mil now -.-) I can see why some people have resorted to buying kinah to be honest. Maintenance doesn't affect me much since I'm on Eastern Standard time. But I have to admit, 6 hours is a bit ridiculous considering there are still SO many bugs just with movement and the ping even though I'm on another continent is insane. Hell, the people I play with that LIVE in the UK even have horrible ping. Gameforge is just failing horribly.

Jul 24, 2013 7:57 am
    I've tried NA aion but 250 ping with proxy just isn't worth it. Suck it up and play EU. (I play from Europe)

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 25, 2013 11:34 am
      I have just leveled an asmodian glad to 20 but when I realized how impossible it becomes without the broker to equip a stigma (all my kinah would be used buying from a stigma from vendor). So I just quit. I agree it should be called a free demo and not free to play. It cannot be enjoyed properly with the restrictions imposed at the moment.
      I have the veteran account on the ely side and that is okay if my gold pack runs out, but if it was like the free version I would certainly leave the game.

NC Soft were always a fail in the old days, did they suddenly get better?

Nov 29, 2013 2:03 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/16/20130207/Aion_EU_Vs_NA_Free_to_Play_or_Truly_Free-5114711e40b1c5813-2.html#p51c23a04841e6a]25#[/url] [i]67.*.*.38[/i][/b] [br] [br]Yes you can be like a Veteran on the NA servers. I rolled an asmo glad after realizing how naff it is free on the EU server. I am able to do everything that I can do as a Veteran on Gameforge for free on the NA servers. I am only level 12 and put some stuff on the broker today.

NCsoft will always be NCfail tho lol.

Dec 2, 2013 5:21 am
      I know NCSoft have a bunch of fail episodes, but sometimes I wonder how in the heck they keep going!

Signature

Feb 9, 2014 2:09 pm
      Symbols & accents
      Friends nothing is free, even if you are going to lower the hack the as well as Aion, you have to fill 1 offer,really you filled 10 offert and do not give you anything,they took you like stupid and you bothered me with all the special offers, do not fall into that of hackers are also scammers....

Feb 26, 2014 10:10 pm
      Free 48m Aion SL server gold sent to you everyday on playerhot.com.
      24/7 livechat help, huge stock.
      [url]http://www.playerhot.com/index.php[/url]

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 6, 2014 6:06 pm
        The game update release of NCSoft first before they release it in Gameforge. I have an account on both US and EU so I prefer to play on NCSoft or US version :D

Jun 4, 2014 6:39 am
        I stopped playing in Aion EU and started in Aion NA, problem is that I have a big ping (which I didn't in EU cause I am from Europe).

Other than that NA is by far better than EU the only problem is that kinah spam sellers spam LFG chat which you can simply right click on them and block them, this could have been solved if they allowed us to raise the lower limit of LFG we see (like not see any LFG chat from char below a level that we can set, for a 65 lvl user doesn't need to read chat from a lvl 20 user)

Jun 28, 2014 4:20 pm
        I'm leaving Gameforge and Aion Europe for the simple reason that Gameforge banned me because I bought gold tickets in game. Apparantly the guy who sold the gold tickets in game in private store modus was a goldseller and therefor Gameforge banned me, without notice, without reason. I had to ask for 5 days why and then they came up with some lame excuse of the goldseller issue.
        After all why do we the players have to be responsable for the bots and the goldsellers in game. It's not written on their faces when they are selling gold tickets in private store modus in front of the auction house. Gameforge doesn't want to admit that they have a big problem with bots and goldsellers and that's why they ban the players. It's a diversion tactic.
        And the best of all is, I'm banned but the goldseller who sold the tickets in game apparantly put an amount of gold tickets on the auction house and is still active selling them. Where is the justice in that ??

Gameforge is a crappy company with coworkers who are constantly abusing their position. They are not capable of controlling the goldsellers and bots in the game and my god do we have alot of bots on Calindi, they are always occupying all the strategic spots where the drops are good or spots where we have to do quests. And instead of admitting they have a problem they do what they do best, they cover it up like babies.

Ow yeah and on top of it all, they've send me a note that says that they will delete de gold tickets that I bought in the game. So not only they steel my gold tickets but they don't refund the kinah's I've spend to get them. Kinah's that I earned through crafting and farming. 1 billion kinah's poef gone because of their stupidity. Also alot of my friends who bought some kinah's from the gold sellers got banned, Gameforge took the kinah's away and gave back the accounts. Only the players who buy from 1 specific goldseller never get banned. There's always this 1 particular site who always pops up with publicity in the game and even if you rapport them they stay magicly active. I have a blocking list that is filled with bots who tried to whisper me and sell me kinah's and I still see them standing in Sanctum. Go figure.

Gameforge is corrupt to the bone.

Apr 11, 2015 7:37 am
        People today really dont know what hacker means. If they would ever insult and ban a hacker most likely he would destroy their servers. Hackers know many programming languages to make their own programs and to break codes. All you saw is cheaters and script kiddies so called wanna be hackers. I played on molten wow for a while to which is similar to EU Aion. Before i started playing there, it was GM who always insulted and banned players for no reason. One day he insulted and banned a hacker and that was a big mistake. He destroyed their server and wiped data. Their community sucks as much as League of Legends all those who just report and cry which is the main reason i left both. Games used to be fun and not full of cry babies and reportes and such things as today it sucks more and more. And that is one of the reasons i started with Aion NA. I mostly play single player because i cant stand online games anymore i just rather play tetris and have fun [SMILE=1] or cod 2 or 4 but i also look forward to Blizzards moba game called Heroes of the storm. I also used to play retail wow until cataclysm came since then it didnt attract me anymore. Other mmos i tried but i just simply dont like them. I also find Aion as a great game and most likely as only mmo i will play these days.[SMILE=3]

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:Aion EU Vs NA - Free to Play or Truly Free?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »