Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion 2.1 on its way

Aion 2.1 on its way

Oct 8, 2010 11:58 am
Recently Aion Korea had launched 2.1 on their test servers. The official patch notes can be found at http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/aion/October+4th+Korean+Test+Server+Update

What do you think of this? I really like how they say they're going to up the drop rates. Too bad it's only mostly fixes =[

Either way looks fun.. and it'd be nice considering we have a higher chance of getting some nice equips with this patch ^^

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 10, 2010 11:17 am
Every patch they keep saying that the drop rates are going to get increased and fix... I am wondering if its really that hard to fix it once and for all....

I dont like to bash developers because everyone puts their best effort in their game... but when a person keep randomly trying something in the hopes for it to work in one try, it shows that this person doesnt know what he is doing or have little experience doing what he is doing....

How hard can it be to write a C++ line that say

//Drop rate = 33%;

????

Oh dears! Fix this once and for all, and stop the torturing punishment of raise 1% droprate month...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 10, 2010 7:07 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pelagato
    Every patch they keep saying that the drop rates are going to get increased and fix... I am wondering if its really that hard to fix it once and for all....

I dont like to bash developers because everyone puts their best effort in their game... but when a person keep randomly trying something in the hopes for it to work in one try, it shows that this person doesnt know what he is doing or have little experience doing what he is doing....

How hard can it be to write a C++ line that say

//Drop rate = 33%;

????

Oh dears! Fix this once and for all, and stop the torturing punishment of raise 1% droprate month...

Actually, I'm pretty sure each monster has a individual .bin file or another file for drop rates and each one is different.
    Something like this:

Oct 15, 2010 6:55 am
    lol I know I still wish we had a higher drop rate with all the people buying Kinah anymore...

Signature

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me
    Dec 1, 2018 4:34 am
    Online is definitely bogged all the way down by using bogus blogs and forums devoid of serious principles although the posting appeared to be brilliant plus definitely worth a learn. Thanks a ton to get spreading the following with me.        Capital Gains Tax Accountants

Quick Reply:Aion 2.1 on its way

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »