Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Dark Poeta

Dark Poeta

Feb 21, 2010 11:15 am
So I read all kind guides and some even show map of Dark Poeta but none show where I enter this instance and if I need to do before entry anything. I be soon 50 so trying to get smart before hand.

Thanks

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am
I also wanna get this guide. Dark Poeta may be now the most difficult instance

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 22, 2010 9:04 am
    Are you asmodian or Elyos?

for Elyos you need to get the quest from the duck lady in front of the teleporter of sanctum which is the prequest to enter and also the prequest for getting your 3rd advanced stigma slot.

as for a guide I don't really know of one but all you have to do is join a group and do the instance two or three times and you will have memorized it by then ;)

Signature

Feb 23, 2010 1:55 am
    tnx! But I need some guide articles

Nov 23, 2012 4:04 pm
    Can u Tell me For ASmodian , what i need to do .. plz

Nov 27, 2012 12:51 pm
    when i used to play aion you could enter from beluslan at "Haorfrost something"

Mar 6, 2018 11:41 pm
    锘?

Vidmate might be application that lets you get a hold of [url=http://www.vidmate.com/]vidmate[/url] music videos and then songs within Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Soundcloud moreover by different kinds of preferred multi-media internet site. this important software lets you receive any number of lessons actually songs of assorted qualities. without, you can get a hold of some good most typically associated with video tutorial or even a melody that you wish to. it's stream full high definition (high-definition) instructions suitable here nicely. All regular and working retrieve services are given right here you now don鈥檛 need to panic about that the slightest bit. It helps you gold watch the online videos and it could be songs head on whilst not having them to be [url=http://id.vidmate.com/]vidmate[/url] installed. download and read - vidmate practical application.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Dark Poeta

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »