Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion Sorcerer PVP Guide

Aion Sorcerer PVP Guide

Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm
Here comes the Sorcerer PVP Guide!

Discover the Power of Sorcerers

1.  Stone Skin: Like peanut butter and jelly salt, there are certain things that go together. The case in point, Stone Skin and Sorcerer. Stone Skin is a must have skill for Sorcerers and it has special importance in PVP combat.
According to its skill description, Stoneskin will reduce 1000 damage off every single hit. But when you choose to plunge into PVP combat, Stoneskin will have larger damage absorption. I’ve pit my Stone Skin against someone’s Inferno and only 550 damage was inflicted upon my character. 2950 damage was taken when I got caught with no Stone Skin available and was hit by Inferno. This skill can block 2400 damage from an Inferno attack in PVP combat. The reason for this is that damage which will be taken away by your Stone Skin in PVP combat is the actual amount of damage dealt by a skill and does not include a damage bonus granted by a magic boost. Stone Skin will not break and be immune to Templar's capture skills and able to absorb any damage dealt out by Ice Chain and Frozen Shock. Considering stone skin does not have immunity to stunning shots and is unable to resist Inferno attacks or a single strike using Divine Power, think it over twice when you start a duel even though your Stone Skin is up. I have 50 divine power and will always crush an opponent in one second even though my opponent is able to restore 10000 hp each time when being hit. It is ridiculous for me to find some Sorcerers get out of their way to end my life. It will be waste to strike terror into the heart of a Sorcerer via releasing DP skills.
2.  Aether’s Hold: its skill effect range is set to be within 20 meters, which is the biggest problem haunting every Sorcerer. Most Sorcerer skills have a 25m skill effect range. When a Sorcerer try to pull off a typical combo attack by letting Delay Blast go off first before Aether's Hold gets unleashed to throw a target up in the air and stun it, the 20 M skill effect range this skill possess will cast a shadow over your success. If you start your rotation with Delayed Blast at 22 meters and try to kill one target with Aether’s Hold, this skill may not work in a pinch because you are not within its skill effect range. After Delay Blast goes boom, you have to spend time to adjust your stance, which means your opponent can make use of this period of time to bite you back. Make sure you are within the skill effect range before using this skill.

3.  Boon of Iron-Clad: if Boon of Iron-Clad is used, sorcerers are basically invulnerable for a while. It will create a solid protective shield to block physical damage and stuns and increase Aether's Hold resistance value by 1000. To put it simple, if your opponent makes a mistake in combo attack (Delayed Blast+ Aether’s Hold), it will be a great opportunity for you to resist Aether’s Hold, Ice Chain and Frozen Shock by using Boon of Iron-Clad.

4.  Sleep and  Curse of Roots: this skill shines bright because it can increase a target’s resistance by 500 to 600. According to experimental data, 2900 damage will be taken when you don’t have any shield to absorb damage dealt by Inferno strike and 500 damage will be inflicted when you have a shield to block damage from Inferno attacks. If you engage in PvP combat with no shield available and having Curse of Roots stigmas equipped, Inferno will only deal out 1400 damage. You can even bring more damage to a target through Flame Harpoon instead of unleashing Inferno attacks. A target will be able to mitigate all the damage if it is equipped with a shield and Curse of Roots. I just can’t keep a straight face when I see someone try to burn a sleeping target by using Inferno. In the newest patch 1.5 for Aion, no matter how far a target is away from you, you will be able to bring it under your control once you fill up half the bar.

Click here to read the full article!

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 13, 2010 2:02 am
Nice guide! It really show us the power of Sorcerer

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 20, 2010 1:11 am
    nice guide! Sorcerer should be the best pvp class

Mar 28, 2011 8:48 pm
    yeah, i love sorc

Jun 24, 2012 11:23 pm
    i know a better guide
    1. stone skin (you should always have the protrctive shield on ALWAYS)
    2. teleport you instantly teleport 15 metres back this gives you a persuit with melee classes
    3.curse of roots.when is tree dont hit with a damage skill because if your enemy is tree he has more defense and magical defense by 550
    4. while he is tree deley blast .because it will hit him in 4 s
    5. then INFERNO!!!!!
    6. THEN ICE CHAIN.
    7. AND AT LAST AETHERS HOLD

IF YOUR TARGET NOT DEAD MAKE HARPOON ON HIM OR FLAME FUSION OR FLAMEE BOLT

Jun 25, 2012 2:31 am
    a very useful pvp guide
    thanks a lot

Jun 25, 2012 2:44 am
    LOL sorcerers have guide? i thought just 1 button win?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 25, 2012 7:18 am
      try this... http://408617813www.nenxiaob.com/?id=408617813&

Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm
      nice guide! Sorcerer should be the best pvp class

Jun 26, 2012 1:11 am
      nce one!!

Jun 26, 2012 7:52 am
      thanks

Apr 17, 2017 9:09 am
      thank you now i know more about my sorcerer