Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Aion Columnist Recruiting!!

Aion Columnist Recruiting!!

Sep 28, 2009 11:49 pm
Hey, guys. As more and more players are concerning our Aion forum, we decide to recruit some Aion Columnists. You can work with us to provide more Aion guides to mmositers,

Columnist Reward Rules:

Basic Payment: $10 per guide
Bonus Payment:
1.$10 bonus will be paid if you contribute at least 4 guides; $20 bonus for at least 8 guides.
2.Up to $15  for each guide according to the guide’s PV, Reply, Vote and reaction.

Note: These reward will be given in case your guide has passed our examination and has been published on http://news.mmosite.com/ or http://aion.mmosite.com/  We will pay you the reward by paypal monthly.

Requirements:

With certain writing experience;
Familiar with the online game industry and pay close attention to the industry;
Stand in the shoes of players instead of the official;
Mainly contribute articles which offer distinctive, sharp, impressive and eye-catching views;
Word Count: Around 1,000 Words

Disclaimer:

MMOsite will not guarantee the safety of the articles published on MMOsite, and the Writer shall keep a copy of the articles at his/her discretion;

MMOsite shall not be responsible for any copyright dispute caused due to the Writer's reprint, plagiarism or quotation. The Writer shall be responsible for any consequences which may occur;

MMOsite shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to safety problems regarding the Writers' MMOsite Blog account;

MMOsite shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Writers' PayPal account.

The Writer shall not receive any reward from MMOsite if any of the following circumstances occur:

It is proved that the article is reprinted, copied or plagiarized from other sources;
It is proved that MMOsite is not the first place where the article was published;
It is proved that the Writer failed to include an MMOsite link and logo when publishing the selected article on other websites.

If you are interested in this position, you can send your application via email to
mmositeeditor11@hotmail.com. Your mail should contain your basic inf, game experience,  writer experience, etc. We will check your application  and make a reply asap.

This post has been modified on Sep 28 , 2009 11:55:18 PM by   187ben.

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 2, 2009 4:23 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 187ben
Hey, guys. As more and more players are concerning our Aion forum, we decide to recruit some Aion Columnists. You can work with us to provide more Aion guides to mmositers,

Columnist Reward Rules:

Basic Payment: $10 per guide
Bonus Payment:
1.$10 bonus will be paid if you contribute at least 4 guides; $20 bonus for at least 8 guides.
2.Up to $15  for each guide according to the guide’s PV, Reply, Vote and reaction.

Note: These reward will be given in case your guide has passed our examination and has been published on http://news.mmosite.com/ or http://aion.mmosite.com/  We will pay you the reward by paypal monthly.

Requirements:

With certain writing experience;
Familiar with the online game industry and pay close attention to the industry;
Stand in the shoes of players instead of the official;
Mainly contribute articles which offer distinctive, sharp, impressive and eye-catching views;
Word Count: Around 1,000 Words

Disclaimer:

MMOsite will not guarantee the safety of the articles published on MMOsite, and the Writer shall keep a copy of the articles at his/her discretion;

MMOsite shall not be responsible for any copyright dispute caused due to the Writer's reprint, plagiarism or quotation. The Writer shall be responsible for any consequences which may occur;

MMOsite shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to safety problems regarding the Writers' MMOsite Blog account;

MMOsite shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Writers' PayPal account.

The Writer shall not receive any reward from MMOsite if any of the following circumstances occur:

It is proved that the article is reprinted, copied or plagiarized from other sources;
It is proved that MMOsite is not the first place where the article was published;
It is proved that the Writer failed to include an MMOsite link and logo when publishing the selected article on other websites.

If you are interested in this position, you can send your application via email to
mmositeeditor11@hotmail.com. Your mail should contain your basic inf, game experience,  writer experience, etc. We will check your application  and make a reply asap.

This post has been modified on Sep 28 , 2009 11:55:18 PM by   187ben.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 6, 2009 11:12 pm
    join yo

Oct 7, 2009 1:25 am
    on the way.

Oct 7, 2009 6:14 am
    wow i wanna try this one

Oct 7, 2009 3:00 pm
    i so want to play this game >.<

Signature

Oct 8, 2009 4:28 am
    We are looking forward to youa participation

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 10, 2009 10:56 am
      Wanna try it.

Oct 11, 2009 1:10 am
      I will definitely join!

Oct 11, 2009 6:42 am
      might try it

Signature

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
      Through passion, I gain strength.
      Through strength, I gain power.
      Through power, I gain victory.
      Through victory, my chains are broken.
      The Force shall free me
      Oct 11, 2009 8:25 pm
      Do you want to buy aion gold,CD Key and account ,please come here!!

Gold trading and Powerlevel,CD Key,Sell/Buy Account
      buy WOW Gold
      Aion Gold
      Powerlevel

swplm

Oct 13, 2009 6:33 am
      Me too

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 14, 2009 7:00 pm
        buy aion gold

buy WOW Gold
        Aion Gold
        Powerlevel

swplm99

Oct 15, 2009 4:30 am
        i think ill try.....

Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm
        This game looks very interesting, think I'll try it

Oct 18, 2009 7:59 pm
        i will like to play it too

Oct 18, 2009 10:16 pm
        good

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm
          good

Oct 20, 2009 7:56 pm
          I want have a try!!!

buy WOW Gold
          Aion Gold
          Powerlevel

swplm99
          This post has been modified on Oct 20 , 2009 07:58:32 PM by   please1.

Oct 21, 2009 2:09 am
          cool

Quick Reply:Aion Columnist Recruiting!!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »