Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Can anyone find out why Aion is down ?

Can anyone find out why Aion is down ?

Sep 6, 2009 4:46 pm
iono wats going on i tried Aion source an the main NC soft forums to get on to find out what NC are fixing on Aion. i can't even get in the Forums for Aion. Does anyone know whats going on?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 6, 2009 4:55 pm
Nope, I have no idea.

BUT...I am glad it's not just me having this issue.  I got a message saying I was disconnected from the game server and when I tried to log back...all server populations were listed as "LOW" and I couldn't log onto my server {That server is down} nor any other server.

There is no status when you check server status...all the servers except the login servers are missing from the list.

There is no word on any of the fan-sites, and the official forums are down, and have been down since beta began earlier.

I just hope they get them back up soon or at least post some news about the issues they are facing, so I can plan on what to do....wait or go do something else so as not to waste my time.

-Chisaikage, Asmo-Assassin
This post has been modified on Sep 06 , 2009 04:58:49 PM by   Invalid_Target.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 6, 2009 5:14 pm
    Updated:

Just went to the official forums and browsed the "Twitter" forums/blogs and the issue was people were getting ZERO experience and items after a certain time of being logged into Aion.  I assume this is some function of their "Anti-Botting" functionality gone awry.  They reported a brief delay as they cycled their servers off, then back on and checked the problem from their end.  I just saw 'Brian Knox' post a twitter telling everyone to go and log back on now.

They say all should be good-to-go now.

Good Journeys To Ye'
    -Chi.

Sep 7, 2009 10:20 am
    [SMILE=s47] This is driving me crazy, tomorow a got to work and after, go to school. today is the only day that i had to play it, and i couldnt becouse this damn lags!!!!  Crap!!!!

Signature

D
    Sep 8, 2009 12:59 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dominiu5
    [SMILE=s47] This is driving me crazy, tomorow a got to work and after, go to school. today is the only day that i had to play it, and i couldnt becouse this damn lags!!!!  Crap!!!!

calm down ,boy ,I guess you 'll have the time to play it

Signature

my msn: mmositeeditor11@hotmail.com

MMOsite MSN Group : 787767@groupsim.com
    Sep 8, 2009 9:29 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dominiu5

he's so angry. .

@aoishe

just want to say hi. . i like your beauty [SMILE=s3][SMILE=s16][SMILE=s19][SMILE=s30]
    This post has been modified on Sep 08 , 2009 09:30:03 AM by   Prettylicious.

Signature

Quick Reply:Can anyone find out why Aion is down ?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »