Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Aion Chanter vs Cleric

Chanter vs Cleric

Jun 29, 2009 5:01 am
what's the difference between them?
I heard Chanter does Offensive Buffs and Cleric does Defensive Buffs.
Which one is better?
This post has been modified on Jul 06 , 2009 12:01:43 AM by   Annhouse.

Return to the list

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 30, 2009 4:37 am
no,its not like this.
Chanter is full buffer with first Heals and Melee atk skills
Cleric is full healer with first buffs and good Magic atk skills

if you played L2 you can say that Chanter is Blade Dancer style and Cleric is Elven Elder style (but with Inquisitor allways on)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 30, 2009 2:28 pm
    Chanter=low melee attack+low magic attack+low healing skill+lots of buffs and can run and fly the fastest
    pvp skill is kinda weak. almost can kill nobody b4 lvl 45, after that? i dunno.

Cleric= low melee attack+high magic attack+bunch of high healing skills+only 2 useful buff.
    pvp is almost the godlike from lvl30-50

Jul 1, 2009 11:20 pm
    i guess
    Cleric for me then

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!
    Jul 2, 2009 1:24 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by UrCoCaine
    Chanter=low melee attack+low magic attack+low healing skill+lots of buffs and can run and fly the fastest

Cleric= low melee attack+high magic attack+bunch of high healing skills+only 2 useful buff.

agree...Cleric is not like healer of other games, they are awesome in pvp as high defend, awesome heal skills and pk skills...and they are welcome for a group
    This post has been modified on Jul 02 , 2009 01:26:57 AM by   DrakDragon.

Signature

Great Minds Think Alike Y(^_^)Y

Jul 6, 2009 10:22 am
    i have to disagree with the chanter statement, they do good physical dmg and theyre buffs improve it also.

Jul 6, 2009 12:40 pm
    ok
    here is another question
    staff or mace?
    leather or cloth or chain?
    seems like a cleric can wear it all
    lol

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 6, 2009 1:46 pm
      For a Cleric: Cloth and Mace+Shield.
      The Cloth will offer you a boost in magic.

For a Cleric, Mail and Staff for more melee dps :)

Jul 8, 2009 11:55 pm
      omg no
      for cleric only mace shield and chain, the only way to get a little bit def cuz priest class have not much hp with cloth u die faster in pve and pvp
      on chain is def and magic boost thst is what u need alone and in partys...cuz u get aggro every time for heal ur party-m8s

with cloth-armor u will die in 2 hits or 1hit^^ i tested it

PS: sorry for my bad english...i got no coffee...and my keyboard is bad^^
      This post has been modified on Jul 08 , 2009 11:57:41 PM by   MinusNull815.

Jul 10, 2009 11:13 am
      both chain, if u wear cloth, trust me, u will get killed at very beginning of everything(kiling mobs, pvp, etc)

both cleric and chanter needs to get 2 sets, when u are farming, and pvping, u need to get staff, for higher magic attack and magic attack hit rate.
      and when ur in the party, get the shield and mace cuz ur safety is the first concern of the team.

Jul 10, 2009 11:19 am
      oh and someone disagree about the chanter statment, well it depends on how u think.
      if u talking about the speed u killing monster, chanter is like the 2nd slowest job to do it(first is templer)
      and buff is pretty useful, but not just for urself, its for the team. and after the time goes on, here comes the problem....
      some party would rather get a sin instead of a chanter, cuz chanter cant really be called a dps, and cleric will totally take care about the healing...
      at least at lvl30-50, chanter is the weakest job in aion so far.

Aug 10, 2009 8:23 pm

I think it depends very much on whether you want to play support to and is good for PVP cleric or Chanter is that I doubt it would Mems?

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 10, 2009 8:31 pm
        Always prefer off buff. So i dont have to waste time looking for a party.  

Aug 10, 2009 8:36 pm
        I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect?!

Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm
        Cleric for pvp.

Aug 10, 2009 9:16 pm
        Chanter all the way OFFENSIVE buffs

Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm
        Sorry to hear how weak the chanter is, I was considering rolling that as my first class.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by UrCoCaine

good info thanks.

Cleric is the most useful

Quick Reply:Chanter vs Cleric

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »